DFW: Heavy Duty Bed Slide (Steel, 1600lbs)

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 04:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DFW: Heavy Duty Bed Slide (Steel, 1600lbs)

I had this custom made for my SuperCrew on the 5 1/2' bed. Ask me for the exact specifications and I can send you the spec sheet. It's made with steel tubes with heavy duty, weatherproof rollers. Will hold 1600+lbs.

Use it under your tonneau to easily make use of the entire bed or load it with extraordinarily heavy items and push it into the bed with a single finger. Has a auto-locking mechanism to hold it completely open or shut.

Height from bed to top of tray is 2 7/8". Included is a OEM rubber bed mat that was custom cut to fit exactly over the aluminum tray. The tray is "folded" 2 inches at the window-side of the bed to keep things from rolling off. It's also "folded" 1 inch on the two sides. It doesn't have a lip at the front... instead, I rolled that fold downward to strengthen the tray even more.

Works like new. The rollers don't stick... nothing is wrong with this. I traded my F150 for a Tahoe and simply asked them if I could take it off before I traded the vehicle in. It's been a HUGE asset.

Asking $650. Local pickup in DFW only (it's heavy and unless you want to arrange freight shipping then local pickup is the best option).

I have a ton of additional pictures includes the initial thread that I created a couple years ago when I first purchased and installed this. Please ask.

Quick Reply: DFW: Heavy Duty Bed Slide (Steel, 1600lbs)