WTS '12 XLT Chrome Package Handles S'Crew

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 02:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTS '12 XLT Chrome Package Handles S'Crew

Hello I am looking to sell a full set of take off handles from a '12 XLT Chrome Package Super Crew. These are the black handles with the chrome grab. The driver's side handle has the keypad for the unlock code. I am asking $200 including shipping or OBO. I took them off at 8k miles so they are in like new condition and include all the pins for the tailgate and driver's side locks. I have a picture of the full set however I am having trouble getting it to upload into my album for whatever reason. I will try again later.

I would suggest taking them to have the plastic buckets painted to match your vehicle if you are interested in these without plunking down the 400-500 for a full set painted from FoMoCo.

Please PM me if you are interested or would like to make an offer for the fastest response. I will not part these out so please do not ask me to.

Thanks for looking!

Old 07-23-2013, 10:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AirsoftF150
Hello I am looking to sell a full set of take off handles from a '12 XLT Chrome Package Super Crew. These are the black handles with the chrome grab. The driver's side handle has the keypad for the unlock code. I am asking $200 including shipping or OBO. I took them off at 8k miles so they are in like new condition and include all the pins for the tailgate and driver's side locks. I have a picture of the full set however I am having trouble getting it to upload into my album for whatever reason. I will try again later.

I would suggest taking them to have the plastic buckets painted to match your vehicle if you are interested in these without plunking down the 400-500 for a full set painted from FoMoCo.

Please PM me if you are interested or would like to make an offer for the fastest response. I will not part these out so please do not ask me to.

Thanks for looking!
Bump these handles are still available if anyone would like to make an offer pm me.

Thanks!

Old 08-27-2013, 10:04 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Bump for a good seller

Quick Reply: WTS '12 XLT Chrome Package Handles S'Crew