Extang 27790 RT roll-up tonneau cover for 6.5' bed

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 06:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Extang 27790 RT roll-up tonneau cover for 6.5' bed

SOLD Thank you!

I'm selling a used (but very good condition) Extang RT tonneau cover, part number 27790, for 6.5' beds. I bought it used from my buddy, who is an **** retentive freak of nature and took very good care of his truck for the year that he owned it. I never actually used it or even took it out of the box. I just unrolled it for the first time and I cannot find anything wrong with the vinyl, Velcro, straps, or metal parts...no tears, dryrot, fade, nothing bent, etc. It comes with both side rails and 3 bags of extruded aluminum parts and hardware. Photos of the cover and parts, taken today, are shown below.

The price is $200 obo, since the going rate these days seems to be ~$400 new, so half price sounds about reasonable for something that's this clean. I have the original box, so I can ship it; figure on a 40 lb, 79" x 7" x 8" package from my zip 32792 to your residential zip if you want to estimate the shipping amount (as an example, FedEx gets about $40 to ship it to NY). Contact me at the email address below for the quickest response if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mark
TurboShortBus@aol.com

Last edited by F1FITTY-FX4; 03-17-2009 at 04:28 AM. Reason: SOLD

Quick Reply: Extang 27790 RT roll-up tonneau cover for 6.5' bed