Full supercharger set-up for L swap NA to SC on 5.4

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 04:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Full supercharger set-up for L swap NA to SC on 5.4

As the title says...... Blower setup. Has approximately 55K mi on it. Looking for something different. Make me an offer. Kit is in used working condition and is stock as far as I know. Worked great when we pulled it out of an L that was going Turbo. Dont really want to part it out but I will be considering if the whole thing dosent sell. Offers... Looking for $1300.

Here is the list, thanks for being patient. I have sold some parts due to lack of motivated buyers. Everything that is left is listed.

upper intake plenum
Stock Eaton blower with 2# upper pulley
lower intake manifold
stock upper pulley
Throttle body
stock 42# injectors
coil packs
midplate
fuel rails
intercooler tank w/ cap w/o billet
throttle bracket
Idler pulleys
Tensioner pulley
Idler pulley bracket
Belt
lower stock pulley
lower motoblue pulley ( I think it is a 4#)Extra
lower metco pulley its a 6# Extra
upper radiator hose
intercooler hoses
Intercooler
IC pump
coolant lines
thermostat
bags of labeled bolts for install

Last edited by jayflo88; 09-30-2010 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Updated parts list.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is a complete kit? Just mount and that's it?

Old 08-25-2010, 02:53 PM
PM sent.

Old 08-25-2010, 04:13 PM
hi is the supercharge stillavible

intresting in the setup what year is it my f150 is 2001 dose it comeplet with ideler bracket pully and so on
text me 626 203 2940 info ill make the pay ment
thanktommy

Old 08-29-2010, 01:41 PM
@dingus- as with every modification you should know that there is a certian amount of know how that goes into installing a blower, but yes it mounts right up.

Old 08-29-2010, 01:53 PM

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
can you post some pics and a complete parts list...

Old 08-29-2010, 02:39 PM
I will as soon as I unpack my trailer this week. I have has my stuff(including all my furniture) in a trailer for about 3 months. I am moving into my house this week and I will take the photos. Thanks

Old 09-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Alright guys, unpacked most of my trailer yesterday so I'm gettin close to taking some pics of the stuff. I will keep you updated.

Old 09-04-2010, 12:34 PM
looks like tcbatmbmw has dibs on the kit. Pending sale. I will update if the sale falls through. Thanks.

Old 09-12-2010, 03:43 PM
STILL FOR SALE Well I cant get ahold of tcbatmbmw.... Idk what the deal is but I figure I just wont waste my time waiting on someone who wont return my phone calls. STILL FOR SALE. Will post pics tonight. Didnt figure I needed any considering he talked to me and told me he would take it. Please feel free to PM me if you have any interest. STILL FOR SALE

Old 09-14-2010, 12:51 PM
Pics posted...

Old 09-14-2010, 02:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was just wondering, so if I did buy this all I'd have to do is bring it to a shop that installs these won't need anything else.

Old 09-14-2010, 08:30 PM
it not that you cant get a whole of me but when i decide to to go to make a payment
asking you for your info so frist thing come monday i can paypal you but you wont give me your info and ask me if i can pay you by money order or western union because paypal tack 3% trying to save a little money you if i send you this way what if if you dont send me my supercharge their nothing i can do or say you ask anyone would they send send western union to pay you see what will they say nothing that why i dont bother talking evean if you want me to pay by paypal i lost the conferdent $1450 is alot to me to tack a chance if i would send you western union $1450 it would cost me like $70 worth of fee you told me it only 1 dollar fee so you can save some money with paypal i went and check it would of cost 70 exarta to send to you
me

Old 09-14-2010, 11:31 PM
@ tcbatmbmw... Well buddy the first thing I did was ask you if you wouldnt mind working things a little differently.... You told me that it wouldnt be a problem and to let you know what I wanted to do. I did. and you had a problem with it. Instead of returning my phone calls or emails you just totally ignored me. So I put it back up for sale. I left you a message telling you that if it was such a problem, we could do paypal for your lack of confidence in me. Which I totally understand, you dont know me from Adam. Thats cool. I did tell you that it would be like a $1 to send me a "money order"... they are 98 cents @ Walmart.... I know, I sent one out today. Communication is key. Its hard for either one of us to get anything done if it is only a one way street. I send Western union for payment all the time. It isnt a big deal to me. To some I guess it is. I guess I am just used to ppl trusting me... I am a firefighter, I voulnteer at the church, I am an honest person. If you dont trust me or you have "lost the conferdent" in me that is ok too. Move on to the next one. P.S. the offer to paypal still stands. I understand if you got angry because of the confusion. Just for everyones information and tbatmbmw... My name is Jason Flowers my cell # is 915-309-6012, I live at 5605 Versailles Ct. Colleyville, Texas 76034. My license plate # is 568jd7(texas). If you would like me to verify any other information to validate that I am not a fraud short of my SS# please let me know.

Old 09-16-2010, 10:15 PM
Couple of things that I was missing from the kit are now here. I ordered Lightning fuel pumps(2), MAF, and intake elbow. I wanted this to be a "whole" kit so I went ahead and bought these items so you wont have a problem locating them. Ready to ship.

Quick Reply: Full supercharger set-up for L swap NA to SC on 5.4