H.I.D's 9007

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 10:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
H.I.D's 9007

I have a set of brand new never been used, never taken out of the box set of the 8000k H.I.D's. Comes with two bulbs, two ballasts, and all the wires, and instructions (these are not the cheap ebay ones, instructions are in english, the headlights are DOT approved). They were purchased from a store in phoenix arizona, where my moms lives, i live in kentucky. They told her if the box had been opened i can not exchange them. But i have never took the plastic caps off the bulbs. I got these as a christmas gift, receipt has been lost. Heres my dillema, my girlfriend got me a set of aftermarket projector headlights, and the 9007s will not work i need 9005's now. But the 9007's will work in the regular 97-03 headlights. They are just the standard low beams, not bi-xenon or anything like that. I know they were right around $200 dollars, when my mom purchased them for me. I am willing to let them go for $150+ shipping. If i get a buyer this week, i will sell them for $150 SHIPPED. Really would like to have the 9005's ordered this week. I can get pictures if anyone would like to see them.

Quick Reply: H.I.D's 9007