OEM Headlights and Corner Lights (4 Piece)

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 06:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OEM Headlights and Corner Lights (4 Piece)

I have a set of OEM Headlights and Marker lights I would be willing to part with for $75. In good shape. PM me for pictures and more info if interested.

Thanks
--DIY

Old 11-24-2009, 10:22 AM
Hello, I tried to PM you but could not for some reason. I am writing because I am interested in the headlights that you are selling, I do not need any other lights besides these so I am hoping that they will be cheaper if I only get the headlights them selves. IF you can write back and let me know how much you would want for just the headlights shipped to 04841 I would really appreciate it, hope to hear from you soon and just so you know I would be paying with paypal I hope that this is OK.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:32 PM
Hmmm, the corner lights don't really do me any good without the headlights, but if you'll give $60 for the headlights. I might consider it. If you're willing to pay that I can get you a quote for shipping.

Old 11-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Hay,
Thanks for writing back, thanks for the offer but I was hoping to find them for less then that, I understand that you would like to keep them together I can just get them for less then that elsewhere so I guess I will have to wait to find them a little cheaper. Thanks for the offer though, I guess I was just hoping that seance you had them listed here for so long that you might be will to part with them for a cheaper amount. Thanks for taking the time and sorry for not taking them, if you do decide to let them go for less take and write in here and I will be watching this topic just in case. LONG LIVE THE F-150

Quick Reply: OEM Headlights and Corner Lights (4 Piece)