The Outdoors Off-roading, Hunting, Fishing, Camping, and Weaponry. What are you out doing in your F-Series?

West Virginia bound

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2015, 01:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink West Virginia bound

So, it's mid Sept. now. Hunting season is close at hand. About two weeks ago I took a trip out to my place in West Virginia to retrieve my Polaris Ranger and trailer for the yearly servicing that they need. On Thurs. Aug. 27th., I left Bookoo early at about 4:00 Am for the trip out. Stayed the weekend. Cleared paths, put the years first load of feed in the feeders, set up the trail cams with fresh batteries....you know the drill. Then on Monday the 31rst. I loaded the Ranger into the trailer and brought her home. This Friday my trailer goes in for her servicing. I still need to make the appointment for the Ranger, hopefully for next week. I plan on taking my rig back out at the end of the month to leave them for the season. So here's a few pics of the trip out to West Virginia two weeks ago.

5:50Am. MD. state trooper passing me on I 70W, coming up on Frederick, MD.

About 6:40Am. Just past the rest area on I 70W, between Frederick and I 81. I was pulling into traffic from the rest area when the Black Raptor went by. He waved...

About 7:10. A few mins. from I 68W in Han****.

7:25Am. The gap in the mountain side in the previous pic, is where I am passing thru now on I 68W. Sideling Hill rest area.

8:15Am. You can see the wind Mills atop the mountain behind Keyser, West Virginia.

Day after arrival.

A youngin

Last edited by Scarlet; 09-16-2015 at 02:44 PM.
Old 12-16-2015, 06:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
awesome photos. the windmills are nearby. the place seems nice.

Quick Reply: West Virginia bound