The Outdoors Off-roading, Hunting, Fishing, Camping, and Weaponry. What are you out doing in your F-Series?

howdy y'all

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 09:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess you think cuz someone doesn't type everything out its funny. Yes I might be tarded what's your point?

Old 04-28-2010, 10:00 AM
I would be willing to put an IQ test up against anybody on here.

I hate when people think they are better than me, i have no problems backing my words.

Old 04-28-2010, 10:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Truckin4life
Sir, I do apologize for my grammar not being up to your standards. I was however just pointing out the generalization that was made.

If you want to be the grammar **** go for it, dont bother me any.
I cant be perfect all the time, dont want people to confuse me with god.
Next thing you know i have a group of followers prayin to me and what not. Its overrated
trust me.
Nah, i'm just pickin. We've all been noobs before. People are so irritable, it's just a forum. Some people just don't know how to

I was in TX once, i think they call em "roughnecks" instead of rednecks

Old 04-28-2010, 10:11 AM
I has 2 poo

Old 04-28-2010, 10:22 AM
I figured as much....

roughnecks are the oilfield workers....
just so ya know...

Texas=awesome though .

Old 04-28-2010, 10:40 AM
Fatdan came over to yank your chain here at F150online as I did a little research into his weird first post....so I returned the favor. Origanally I posted 3 of my trucks (2 mall crawlers and 1 well built F250)in there "off road section" after I seen what kind if people were stirring around over there....since then I've changed the title of the thread and deleted my pics and added another. Here's what they think of us.....
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/sh...89#post8806089

Last edited by westtnfx4; 04-28-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by westtnfx4
so I returned the favor. Origanally I posted 3 of my trucks (2 mall crawlers and 1 well built F250)in there "off road section" after I seen what kind if people were stirring around over there....since then I've changed the title if the thread and deleted my pics and added another. Here's what they think of us.....
You did a good job.

Old 04-28-2010, 11:25 AM
And than?

Old 04-28-2010, 11:44 AM
I mean really grow up some and act your age. It's just an internet forum. There are a lot of you guys that took the time to sign up over here just to start some stuff. That shows me that you truly have nothing better to do which is pathetic. You guys are wasting time every day by coming to this forum and stirring it up, and why do you do it? Because only the toughest of the tough fight on the internet. Fatdan or whatever his name is even said in his first thread that he wasn't going to continue coming to this forum, be a grown *** man, stick to your word, and leave then. I swear people are rediculous.

Old 04-28-2010, 11:50 AM
I actually came here, cause the "offroad section" was "pathetic"

Yea i have bashed on some rigs, but i have given props where it is due.

I personally hate mall crawlers, that just me.
What i dont understand is why people post pictures and video's then get mad at negative critsizm...

Im here to pass along my knowlege along with learning what i can. i am who i am, deal with it.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:04 PM
Are you referring to the "Texas Mudding" thread? Because the OP did not get mad. He just laughed and went along with all of you guys from FTE's comments.

also:

I might have to join up, so i can seem like im ultra intelligent like alpha.

EDIT: In progress...
I wonder how long before i get banned?
I dont want it to be known that i came from FTE, im actually not goin to affiliate my self with any site while there...
Cause i know i will eventually be a d*ck and i dont want to reflect from another site....
You came from over there knowing that you would eventually be banned and was going to be a d*ck, and congratulations it's known that you are from FTE.

Actually and the fact that the mods over there know you all are signing up on another forum just to bash it is pretty pathetic, great forum guys, great forum.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by westtnfx4
Fatdan came over to yank your chain here at F150online as I did alitlle research into his weird first post....so I returned the favor. Origanally I posted 3 of my trucks (2 mall crawlers and 1 well built F250)in there "off road section" after I seen what kind if people were stirring around over there....since then I've changed the title if the thread and deleted my pics and added another. Here's what they think of us.....
I find humor in this.
Being as YOU drug this up, i will play.

YOU posted pics of YOUR rides.
I gave MY PERSONAL OPINION.
Apparently you didn't like it to much, YOU were the one whho got offended cause your mall crawler dont fit in with fte's offroad section.

Im still puzzled why you go somewhere and post up pics, in which people give there personal opinion then you get all booty hurt and call them inbred redneck ....

your not one of the guys that has a truck to make up for your ego are you?
If so i really am sorry.

Last edited by Bluejay; 04-28-2010 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Please watch the language
Old 04-28-2010, 12:15 PM
I do have to add that the whole forum isn't full of *** holes like the offroad section, that section it a world all its own. Its laid back, because we all give eachother ****. Its not all bad, there is a lot to learn if you have the nuts to put up with the bashing. FTE is childs play compared to other sites I frequent.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by dilloncawthon
Are you referring to the "Texas Mudding" thread? Because the OP did not get mad. He just laughed and went along with all of you guys from FTE's comments.

also:

You came from over there knowing that you would eventually be banned and was going to be a d*ck, and congratulations it's known that you are from FTE.

Actually and the fact that the mods over there know you all are signing up on another forum just to bash it is pretty pathetic, great forum guys, great forum.

I am a ****, i know so i have accepted, i dont surgar coat anything, i call it how i see it. Most people dont like that, but what ever.
I figure i will be banned, cause obviously people over here cant take negative critsism. They try to walk the walk, but they cant talk the talk when they are called out about it. I see quite a few mall crawlers and pavement pounders or as yall call em street queen's...

To each his own, but its not offroading.
As i have said twice before now, i originally came here to make fun of your site and see how fast i could get banned, but eh im more mature than that. Im here to learn what i can and share what knowledge i have. Once i get all the b.s. taken care of in here i will help out in the audio section as well. But hey if yall dont want me here, i have no problem leaving. But what its really goin to show if yall dont want me here, is that you cant take negative critisism about your trucks. Which would make you seem pretty cowardly.

All the trucks i have seen here, are very CLEAN trucks, but deffentily not mud trucks or anything of the like.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by dilloncawthon

actually if you want to double check that, carlene (one of the admin) asked us not to drag it into a site vs site war, she cant control what goes on here or what we do away from fte, but she will get rid of the other site bashing...
It was in 1 or 2 posts and that was the end of it.

Originally Posted by hav24wheel
I do have to add that the whole forum isn't full of *** holes like the offroad section, that section it a world all its own. Its laid back, because we all give eachother ****. Its not all bad, there is a lot to learn if you have the nuts to put up with the bashing. FTE is childs play compared to other sites I frequent.
Very true, i have yet to see a truck here that would survive pirate.
Actually scratch that, the hummer forum. Oh and they have an entire thread of mall crawlers, im willing to bet some of the trucks from here are in that thread.

Quick Reply: howdy y'all