The Outdoors Off-roading, Hunting, Fishing, Camping, and Weaponry. What are you out doing in your F-Series?

pics please!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This just got good. All nice trucks in this thread though :thumbs:

Old 10-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by mud_slinger18
IORf150 and dilloncawthon sweet trucks guys they both look great.And from the pics it looks like they do pretty good offroad.Lets see some more ifs beast turning 38's!!!

4.2trimble no offense but its not suprising you ripped your suspension off you are running like 20 inches of lift with 40's.Your tires are sitting a couple feet below the frame.If your were to get stuck in some of the spots around here theres no way you would get pulled out without losing an axle.dont get me wrong it looks well built but lower it a bit you dont need that much lift to run 40's
i ripped the stock IFS off the frame when the truck was on 36's

The truck is no longer on 40's its on 46's and trust me you arent gonna rip my axle out from under the truck ask IORf150

Old 10-30-2009, 09:33 PM
lol....

Old 10-30-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by 4.2trimble
i ripped the stock IFS off the frame when the truck was on 36's

The truck is no longer on 40's its on 46's and trust me you arent gonna rip my axle out from under the truck ask IORf150
haha yeah i laughed a bit when he posted that. yeah those 46's really filled up the gap nicely.

Old 10-30-2009, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by dilloncawthon
haha yeah i laughed a bit when he posted that. yeah those 46's really filled up the gap nicely.
yeah even posted something like that in my album...

Seriously though as IOR just how hard the chevy was having to ****** me too get me out, snapped the bolts that hold my toolbox down and almost threw it out of the bed.

Old 10-30-2009, 10:25 PM
haha that's crazy. that was back with the 40's right? what about that guy in that other thread that said your truck was totaly pointless? did he ever say anything back to you

Old 10-30-2009, 11:12 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by mud_slinger18
I have a 05 super crew 4x4 and Iam about to put a sixinch lift on.What imwondering is should i go with leveling kit on top of the 6inch kit or just go body lift?I want to run either 37's or 38's.I would love to see some pics of 37's or bigger and what yall had to do to clear.My truck will be put in the mud, so i need a setup that can take a pretty good beatin down in the GA clay.
Chances are the 6 inch with 37's will beat you up at the end of the day, I wouldnt trust the IFS parts...If ya want to be durable, go for the axle swap.
Seriously though as IOR just how hard the chevy was having to ****** me too get me out, snapped the bolts that hold my toolbox down and almost threw it out of the bed.
Im still suprised a chevy could pull out a ford without breaking something

Last edited by Ragin Cajun; 10-30-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:50 PM
haha that's crazy. that was back with the 40's right? what about that guy in that other thread that said your truck was totaly pointless? did he ever say anything back to you
he's still cowaring somewhere.

i havent takin it anywhere with the 46's and probably wont. changing stuff up alittle

Old 10-31-2009, 01:05 PM
yeah even posted something like that in my album...

Haha each time he took a yank to get trimble out I was looking at his truck to make sure he was breaking nothing

Old 10-31-2009, 08:20 PM
i am in no way saying that ifs is better, i was just saying that it isn't like the moment you leave the road on 37's or 38's with ifs everything just goes to hell like most people say lol.

oh and i wasn't saying that he should do 37's on a 6in. lift i just said that i know someone that does.

oh and i don't "puddle jump" as you say. i go through county mud bogs and stuff like that and i have never broken anything on my truck. my pictures show it.
i just don't know what you mean by real offroading.

once again though, i wasn't knockin it, just don't think people give it enough credit..
Your truck is sick. You offroad. I know it, you know it end of story. And your truck doesnt look like it should be painted like the general lee. IMHO

Old 11-02-2009, 09:10 AM
i guess if your gonna just puddle jump and cruise malls and stuff then that much lift and the tires on IFS is no big deal. but when your talking bout adding hp and torque and some deep mud or rocks, then your gonna regret that lift and tires. just have fun changing bushings and links and IFS joints. the only good thing IFS is good for is desert racing, and that should be done with a well built TTB. anything else should be done with solid axles. JUst my thoughts tho. have fun with paying for all the parts that are gonna break

Old 11-02-2009, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by 95murph
i guess if your gonna just puddle jump and cruise malls and stuff then that much lift and the tires on IFS is no big deal. but when your talking bout adding hp and torque and some deep mud or rocks, then your gonna regret that lift and tires. just have fun changing bushings and links and IFS joints. the only good thing IFS is good for is desert racing, and that should be done with a well built TTB. anything else should be done with solid axles. JUst my thoughts tho. have fun with paying for all the parts that are gonna break
well go check out GDGEMMER's video he posted in the tire section. He really showed me up.

theres nothing that definds PUDDLE JUMPER more than that video.

really needs to rethink about coming to a forum and talk crap with his noob status

Old 11-02-2009, 11:44 AM
yeah that video was pretty much the definition of puddle jumping but still at least he takes his lifted truck off the road, which is more than i can say for most lifted trucks now days. i do have to give him credit for that.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:22 PM
yeah that video was pretty much the definition of puddle jumping but still at least he takes his lifted truck off the road, which is more than i can say for most lifted trucks now days. i do have to give him credit for that.
yeah, i know and you know id give him credit too till he wanted to come in here and run his mouth.. well fingers.

i know them rockstars aint cheap and neither is that truck so its ballsie to take it though anything but still why talk crap on a forum, on a subject you know nothing about? Really just baffles me.

Old 11-02-2009, 01:05 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
pics or it didnt happen! lol

so cecil you have new puddle jumping vids with the sas setup? i havent seen anything been buried at work.

Quick Reply: pics please!!!!!!