The Outdoors Off-roading, Hunting, Fishing, Camping, and Weaponry. What are you out doing in your F-Series?

Super Swamper IROC LTB's

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 12:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Super Swamper IROC LTB's

Has anyone ever used or heard anything about the super swamper iroc ltb tires. Im thinking about getting a set for my truck. Its not a daily driver so tread life on the road is not a problem cause the only time the truck sees any long travel is on the way to the trails. Im getting a set of 34x10.50/17's and I believe they will fit on my stock 17'' rims. I think my truck will look pretty bad *** with those tires and my lift I just ordered. Ill be posting pics of my progress in a couple weeks. Waiting for parts to come in. Should be pretty bad *** for whats been done so far. Any feedback is appreaciated.

Old 08-26-2007, 01:04 AM
Why not 35's after the lift?

Old 08-26-2007, 01:33 AM
cause right now different rims really are not in the budget. Right now I have a 3'' lift and 2'' leveling kit. Im planning on 37's and a 6'' Fabtech in the future but right now the budget says to go this way. Just curious as to how much road noise and level of traction. Only mild to medium off roading now so the 6'' and 37's would be over kill and plus Im trying to set my truck up for the future upgrades. Ill be putting in 5.13's with posi and also working on a couple of bolt ons and a tuner. But I need a good, cheap tire that is as close to 35'' as I can get but fits on stock rims. This is what I came up with.

Quick Reply: Super Swamper IROC LTB's