The Outdoors Off-roading, Hunting, Fishing, Camping, and Weaponry. What are you out doing in your F-Series?

this guy was insane

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 06:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
man I miss the west coast when I lived in az my friends and I were at glamis all winter and at lake mohave and lake mead all summer with a little desert romping in between the best living style you only live once awesome pics

Old 06-29-2007, 01:26 AM
Originally Posted by edwardsjr1
Me and some buddy's were at Glamis over New years and we came up on this 80+ moto jump. After we were done hitting it this crazy guy decided to embarrass us with his truck. Enjoy More PICS Below
His buddy's ride was crazy too

those are my buddies dan vance and brian metcho(the red yota) i met up with them later that trip but dan already left so i couldnt get any shots of him. heres one of metchos co-driver jumping the truck near their camp

Old 06-29-2007, 03:31 PM
[QUOTE=sgg photo]those are my buddies dan vance and brian metcho(the red yota) i met up with them later that trip but dan already left so i couldnt get any shots of him. heres one of metchos co-driver jumping the truck near their camp

this guy. ya his setup was dope. he hit the same jump but looked a little front heavy. he took a pretty good digger. total chaos should give me some endorsements

and this was one of they're buddy's too

Old 06-30-2007, 02:10 PM
yea ryan lewis from bonzen productions

Old 06-30-2007, 03:23 PM
let's make it trip

well if you are down for a trip im in San diego and i'll make a point to finish my f1. it's not comparable to dan vance's truck, brian and bonzens.
all i have left to do is cut holes in the bed mount rear shocks and bumpstops and all fiberglass. sounds crazy but about a week in the shop tops and it's done. just need to throw together the money as i have done everything i could. just cant wait to have the supercrew out in the dunes.

I might not know anyone here, im dezertrangers.com and race-dezert.com alot. started with a beat salvaged f-1. now has hnm motorsports long travel kit with coilovers and 3-tube bypasses in front. Deaver 3.5 inch springs with 1.5' dropdown bracket(you dont need to cut the bed!), camburg shackles and a heavy trussed 9 3/4 rear end. will have 16' stroke kings for rear and fox bumpstops. i hope to some day be like the other dezert folk, 4-linked, full cage but with 5 seats. haha

Old 07-01-2007, 04:05 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by edwardsjr1
Me and some buddy's were at Glamis over New years and we came up on this 80+ moto jump. After we were done hitting it this crazy guy decided to embarrass us with his truck. Enjoy More PICS Below

His buddy's ride was crazy too
Hehehehe, thats my boyfriend in Dans hot ride....lol And metchos truck, the red one, i jumped in that truck with him that day at a different location. Awesome rides...Cant say the same for the bonzen lawn dart POS!!!.......

Quick Reply: this guy was insane