Win a Gumout Prize Package!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2017, 02:59 PM
IB Staff
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Win a Gumout Prize Package!

We know there is always skepticism with any fuel additive so we asked Gumout to prove that their products actually work. The folks at Gumout did just that and flew several forum users and our editorial team to a testing laboratory at the Transportation Research Center (TRC) in East Liberty, Ohio.

Gumout purchased a Hyundai Sonata with 80,000 miles at random from a local used-car dealership to show us typical deposit buildup on a vehicle driven by the average consumer. Gumout’s plan for this car? Show us its innards, reassemble it, fill the fuel tank with Gumout One-N-Done Complete Fuel System Cleaner treatment, drive the car and burn through a whole tank of fuel in accordance with the American Section for Testing Materials’ (ASTM) industry-standard testing procedures, pull the car apart once again, and see the results.

Check out our video below and read the full review to see the results. Turns out, it works great!

Gumout wants to give away a prize package to allow you to see the improvements on your own vehicle. The package includes:

2 x Gumout Multi System Tune Up
2 x Gumout One-N-Done
2 x Gumout All-in-One
Gumout decals and beanie

In order to win, post in this thread to let us know where you took your car this summer along with the phrase "I want to post a review thread of my experience with Gumout products." Feel free to include images of your summer trip if possible. Winner will be chosen at random on August 25th at 12:00PM PT.

Last edited by IB Nolan; 08-15-2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old 08-19-2017, 12:33 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I drove from Northern California through Nevada, Idaho, Utah, The north west corner of Wyoming and finally to my destination in Montana to visit my Family in Billings. 1200 Miles approximately each way.

"I want to post a review thread of my experience with Gumout products.

Old 08-19-2017, 05:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I drove from Phoenix, AZ to Omaha, NE and finally to Midlothian, TX.

I want to post a review thread of my experience with Gumout products.