Head light adjustment

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-1999, 03:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Head light adjustment

Just replaces the lamps. Problem. When I got done it appears the drives side is targeted upward. This is the side you have to take the assembly out to change the bulb as the wind shield washer resevoir is in the way of the access hole. Any suggestions? Where is the adjustment screws?

Old 08-07-1999, 12:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

When you pull up on the tabs and slide the lamp assembly out, there are three screws with nuts on them, the nuts serve to hold the assembly in place (i.e., held in place by the tabs). By "loosening" the top-most nut and re-installing you should be able to bring the light back down into alignment.

Hope this helps, let me know if these directions don't make sense and I'll try to explain it better.

Jim

------------------
'99 F-250 LD 5.4L SC XLT 2WD in White/Silver (w/ EVERYTHING 'cept leather and engine block heater) -- added: SnugTop Hi-Liner & carpet kit, Donnelly electrochromatic/compass mirror, K&N filter, SuperWhite 9007 bulbs, IAS shocks, 3" Induction Airbox Mod, more to come... (Westin side bars, cat-back exhaust, electric fan, and Superchip are next)

Quick Reply: Head light adjustment