Do NOT buy from sound4less.com

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2002, 06:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Do NOT buy from sound4less.com

I won an auction on Ebay from these guys on 11/25. I received my head unit about 3 weeks later and it was damaged. I returned it to them and they received on 12/20. I'm still waiting for my replacement!!! I'm extremely pi$$ed. I've got 4 new speakers and another amp waiting to install if these losers ever get me a head unit. I've gone so far as to file a fraud complaint on Ebay against them because they don't return emails or anything. Now all I want is my money back so I can buy from a reputable dealer. Here's hoping I actually get my money back.

Bob

Old 01-21-2002, 08:26 PM
Sorry to hear that man. I see you are in Mentor, and I have some dealers up in that area. If you tell me what line you are looking for and I am sure I can probably save you some money, and it will be local for you.

Old 01-21-2002, 08:33 PM
Blaupunkt Hamburg is what I bought.

I just got an email from them tonight saying that they were returning my money ASAP but from dealing with them so far, who knows how long that will be. I have to wait to get that money back before I can get a new HU. Kinda sucks because I have everything else sitting in the spare room to put in the truck. Let me know what kind of prices you have via email. My address is rtroha@aol.com. Thanks.

Bob

Old 01-21-2002, 09:07 PM
Angry

Dude I feel your pain!
I recently ordered a MTX thunderform for my SCab off ebay and after not hearing nothing for 10 days after sending the Money order I called the dude, well he dosn't have it and he is going to return the money, Then had Sound Domain chargeed my card for an order I canceled after they sat on it for 2 weeks.

So I do feel your pain! I to have parts sitting about just ready to go if I ever can get my money back and so I can reorder for a reputable company... also any suggestions on a decent company to buy form?

JIm

Old 01-22-2002, 08:09 AM
Thumbs up hifisoundconnection.com

Jimmer,
That's where I got my Thunderform and amp. They had good prices and pretty good service too.

Good luck,
Bob

Quick Reply: Do NOT buy from sound4less.com