what do you think about this idea?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2003, 06:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what do you think about this idea?

Alright, My truck has plenty of sound to it, but I was thinking.... wouldn't it be even better to FEEL it too?? it vibrates a little now, but I came up with this plan: Go to a pawn shop or somewhere and find some cheap subs, 10" or 12". The condition of the cone wouldn't matter. Then, cut away the cone and most of the frame leaving just the magnet. That would make it small enough to fit under the front seats. then I could hook these coneless speakers up to my amp as usual and mount them directly to the bottom of the seats. THen you could really feel it when the bass hits. would it work? I'm sure the girlfriend would enjoy it

Old 04-15-2003, 01:24 AM
Never even heard of that being attempted....
BUT Whatever floats your boat.

Old 04-15-2003, 07:00 AM
Or you could buy some Aura Bass Shakers

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=1498

Old 04-15-2003, 09:04 AM
hahahahha lmao well i to have never heard of anyone even thinking about trying this but hey i guess theres always a first.

one thing for sure is that those arura bass shakers listed above DOO work! but its very important to install them properly. lots of ppl dont and end up with a huge vibrator lol

gl to ya

PS: for only a bit over 100 bucks your really should get the bass shakers and avoid your little experiment

Old 04-15-2003, 07:09 PM
those bass shakers are exactly what i had in mind! I could get an extra set for the bed too, and then crank up the pink floyd..... this is gonna be great! thanks for the replies. I'll let you know how it turns out if i ever get around to doing it

Old 04-16-2003, 12:04 PM
I wanna know how it turns out. I might put a couple under the seat of my pickup. I got plenty of bass right know but a little more never hurts for that price.

Quick Reply: what do you think about this idea?