Bed Hopper Tailgate Step anyone have one?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2000, 07:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Bed Hopper Tailgate Step anyone have one?

I was thinking about getting one of these and had a couple of questions. Primarily can it be used with a Pace Edwards Rolltop Cover?
When the step is in the stowed position will it interfere with the rolltop closing properly? Anybody own one out there who can give me their opinion?

Thanks,

Hobbit

------------------
99 XLT,4.6L Auto,4X4,tow pkge,Factory Side Steps and Mudflaps, K&N filter,BugflectorII, Amazon Green/Silver, Pace Edwards Rolltop Cover, still want a Superchip and by golly I'm gonna get one (just as soon and I hit the lottery )

Old 11-22-2000, 08:33 PM
Bringing this back to the top. Does anyone have one of these? Please give me some feedback. Thanks.
Wife wants ideas for Xmas, guess I cant ask for the superchip, a bit out of the budget.

Hobbit

------------------
99 XLT,4.6L Auto,4X4,tow pkge,Factory Side Steps and Mudflaps, K&N filter,BugflectorII, Amazon Green/Silver, Pace Edwards Rolltop Cover, still want a Superchip and by golly I'm gonna get one (just as soon and I hit the lottery )

Old 12-10-2000, 08:44 AM
Hi Hobbit,
I ordered the Bed Hopper from J.C. Whitney and it arrived the other day. It looks like a nifty little product, good quality, well built, etc... and since I climb in and out of the bed frequently I'd love to install the damn thing, except... when I hold it in place against the tailgate it just doesn't look like it fits very well... it won't hang straight down but instead bumps up against the tailgate before reaching vertical. I'd love to hear from anyone who has installed one of these before I go drilling any holes.

------------------
'97 F-150 4X4, 4.6, automatic, 3 door extended cab, short bed, Teal on Black

Old 12-12-2000, 06:10 PM
Unhappy

Thanks Tedoca,
I'm still waiting to hear something also.
Thanks for your reply.

Hobbit

------------------

Quick Reply: Bed Hopper Tailgate Step anyone have one?