Midwest CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY

Anyone in the Omaha Nebraska area?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Never heard of the place...

Any of you 97-03 guys looking for a bedcover? Ive had one sitting around for 2 years and its about time to get it out of the shed. Put it on CL last night but figured I might give you guys first dibs if any of you are interested...
Undercover brand, fits a short bed.

Old 03-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Joke of the day:

An Irishman had been drinking at a pub all night. The bartender finally said that the bar was closing. So the Irishman stood up to leave and fell flat on his face. He tried to stand one more time; same result. He figured he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up.

Once outside he stood up and fell flat on his face. So he decided to crawl the 4 blocks to his home. When he arrived at the door he stood up and again fell flat on his face. He crawled through the door and into his bedroom.

When he reached his bed he tried one more time to stand up. This time he managed to pull himself upright, but he quickly fell right into bed and was sound asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

He was awakened the next morning to his wife standing over him, shouting, "So, you've been out drinking again!!"

"What makes you say that?" he asked, putting on an innocent look.

"The pub called -- you left your wheelchair there again."

Old 03-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jump n
Steeda, I have a sub box for your year truck I think. I got it free from a guy off Craigslist this past summer. Never used it. It holds 2 10's common space set up. It's made to have a seat lift which you already have. I'll give it to you anytime this weekend. FREE. You could use it as a mock up, or whatever you want. It's covered with tan carpet right now.
That would be GREAT. I'll come take it off your hands. What time works best for you? I'm in Omaha for work everyday M-F and get off @ 4:00pm. If Saturday or Sunday works better just tell me when. Are you sure you don't want anything for it?

Old 03-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Steeda, I work 12 hour shift M-Th, and don't get home til after 8pm. I will be home Friday afternoon though for you. I'll PM you my address. Guy gave it to me free, so I'll pay it forward to ya! It doesn't have that cut-out for the middle brace, but it looks / feels real solid. You would have to get rid of that brace, but I have seen others do that before.

Old 03-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by Bartak1
Never heard of the place...

Any of you 97-03 guys looking for a bedcover? Ive had one sitting around for 2 years and its about time to get it out of the shed. Put it on CL last night but figured I might give you guys first dibs if any of you are interested...
Undercover brand, fits a short bed.

Would it fit a flareside?

Old 03-10-2009, 12:22 PM
need some advice guys how much life do you think these tires have left in them??

ik there getting down there but you think they got close to 10k left in them?? i love the look of these tires and i want them to last me a year because hopefully in a year i will have my BL and truck lifted a bit and will need to step up to 33's or 35's anyways

also is a 245 tire to narrow to fit on a 8" rim??

Last edited by weshova; 03-10-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:44 AM

Weshova,
Those pictures are kinda tough to tell from, can you put a penny in the tread or something so we can gauge the tread depth. Are they Cooper DISCOVERER STT LT245/70R17? and how many miles are on them now?

I would say you can but I think they would slightly balloon and leave you with a little less contact area. I would think they should be fine. If you could please provide more info we could probably guide you a little better.

joke of the day:

A huge muscular man walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender hands him the beer and says, "You know, I'm not gay but I want to compliment you on your physique, it really is phenomenal! I have a question though, why is your head so small?"

The big guy nods slowly. He's obviously fielded this question many times.

"One day," he begins, "I was hunting when I got lost in the woods. I heard someone crying for help and finally realized that it was coming from a frog sitting next to a stream."

So I picked up the frog and it said, "Kiss me. Kiss me and I will turn into a genie and grant you 3 wishes."

So I looked around to make sure I was alone and gave the frog a kiss. POOF! The frog turned into a beautiful, voluptuous, naked woman.

She said, "You now have 3 wishes."

I looked down at my scrawny 115 pound body and said, "I want a body like Arnold Schwarzenneger."

She nodded, whispered a spell, and POOF! there I was, so huge that I ripped out of my clothes and was standing there naked!

She then asked, "What will be your second wish?"

I looked hungrily at her beautiful body and replied, "I want to make sensuous love with you here by this stream." She nodded, laid down, and beckoned to me. "We then made love for hours!"

Later, as we lay there next to each other, sweating from our glorious lovemaking, she whispered into my ear, "You know, you do have one more wish. What will it be?"

I looked at her and replied, "How about a little head?"

Old 03-11-2009, 11:29 AM
sorry for the crappy pictures my camera is some cheap thing ha...i tried putting a nickel in there but the pictures didnt' turn out in my living room

there 245/75/R16's...im getting my new rims put on today so i think i'll just throw the coopers on there and that way i'll still have a spare set for winter or w/e and if they go bald i'll just throw my stock rims back on with my current tires already on there

and ha nice joke...one of the best so far

Old 03-11-2009, 11:36 AM

I would think you should have some life left in them might as well use them up and like you said you will have stockers if need be.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:38 AM
yea...do you think a 245 would fit on a 8" rim and look ok? the suggested rim size is 6-7"

Old 03-11-2009, 11:45 AM

to tell ya the truth I don't know that much about them. But the resident tire guru is Wandell shoot him a pm and see what he has to say. He will know best

Old 03-11-2009, 12:25 PM
yea...i mean ik most guys are gunna say its to narrow but i was just curious as to how bad lol

and ik my whole post should have pry been in the tire section but i like the opinion of local guys for some reason

Old 03-11-2009, 01:26 PM

Hey guys,
Krohbar has a little one on the way today

Check out his little name voting thread: https://www.f150online.com/forums/ge...ving-baby.html

Old 03-11-2009, 01:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've got really nothing to do at this stage other than surf, and Methodist has eBay blocked so I can't even shop for truck / ski parts.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:34 PM
Congrats on the baby!!

Quick Reply: Anyone in the Omaha Nebraska area?