Midwest CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, UT, WI, WY

Kentucky Guys Coming to The Horse Park on April 21-22

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 08:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sweet! Get any pic's of your truck next to the beast?

Old 05-05-2007, 12:47 AM
Originally Posted by F150BQ
No, we sure don't....I can't remember who the Eclipse guy is in town. It's either AutoSound or Car Stereo Warehouse.

Clarion and Pioneer are our two best options. Clarion's MAX675 has been a hot little guy for '07. It's not a flip-out, but it's a full 7" in dash touch screen with DVD, direct iPod connection and controls...they have a hard disk drive navigation component that is slick. I believe this is what will be going in my truck when it's time to work on the mobile electronics portion of my little circus. (We also stock a Clarion flip-out model that has all of the exact same features.)

Clarion Max675VD
Are you using this product. I have been thinking aboutt adding the navi system to mine, but have been getting mixed reviews. what do you think about it.

Old 05-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Clarion

Sorry man, just saw this post...

I'm not using this unit yet, so I don't have much feedback. I've played around with it in another vehicle and liked it, but don't have experience with the navigation add-on yet. I love the way it looks, the sound was good, and screen operated pretty smooth...

We've sold several and everyone has been happy, but that's all the good feedback I've got.

Old 06-02-2007, 12:31 AM
I was wondering about the navigation. I have the max675vd set up now you know to play dvds while driving...(you know for the kids)...Can the navigation be set up to control while driving so you know my wife can programs directions so I dont have to stop. Also will in Navigate in the background while I have a movie or ipod playing.

Originally Posted by F150BQ
No, we sure don't....I can't remember who the Eclipse guy is in town. It's either AutoSound or Car Stereo Warehouse.

Clarion and Pioneer are our two best options. Clarion's MAX675 has been a hot little guy for '07. It's not a flip-out, but it's a full 7" in dash touch screen with DVD, direct iPod connection and controls...they have a hard disk drive navigation component that is slick. I believe this is what will be going in my truck when it's time to work on the mobile electronics portion of my little circus. (We also stock a Clarion flip-out model that has all of the exact same features.)

Clarion Max675VD

Quick Reply: Kentucky Guys Coming to The Horse Park on April 21-22