Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA

Anybody got any dealer hook-ups(hampton roads)?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 12:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anybody got any dealer hook-ups(hampton roads)?

I'm looking to upgrade to a new fx4 screw here within a few months. Anybody have any hook-ups with any dealers near by hampton roads or southeastern VA. Trying to get a good deal, and the wife may be buying a new Escape at the same time, so there might be two purchases.

Or does anybody goat any good tips to get a good deal at the dealer? My first truck I bought from Freedom Ford in Hampton (now Wynne) and paid the sticker price, oops.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Suspended
the best advice i can give you is go in and be prepared. go to a few dealerships and ask them to get you bottom line prices and see how dealerships compare, also let them know if they give you the best deal you might buy 2 vehicles right then. don't buy a truck if you aren't satisfied with the deal and how its going

not sure on rebates up north but in houston dealerships advertise 11-12k off sticker on supercrews on the 09's.

Old 10-23-2009, 05:16 AM

Wow, 11 or 12k, the only thing i could find was 3 to 4 thousand difference in Invoice to MSRP. Then the rebates on top of that which Ive seen the current 5k off the 09's. So i guess thats 9k or so.

Ive been dealing with my local dealer, test driving a few cars...Im ready to buy whenever i find the truck i like and get a good deal. But whenever i talk to the salespeople about that they say "just let me know when your ready to buy" or "and we will sit down and locate the vehicle you want".

maybe il try another dealer, that way i can have them compete

Quick Reply: Anybody got any dealer hook-ups(hampton roads)?