Lightning

Why Me!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2002, 08:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey L in detroit,, catch some local junkyards around here in detroit, I know someone who has one on his regular f150

I'll ask him if he's got anymore in his yard today. Great truck,, showed up late for milan and caught a glimpse of it just as i was leaving

~Toast

Old 05-05-2002, 08:41 PM
thanks white, the way i am with my vehicles it wont be long before this gets resolved, and with time for the next mich. meet..

thats one thing im gonna check tomorrow, if it can be repaired, ill ask their oppinion of it will look good or if it is just better to replace??

junk yards, expecially around us, dont like to give up wanted parts like these to a walk in, get a better price from the auto repair places, i tried to track down a 87-92 mustang front clip in 91, for some strange reason i called 15 places no one had any

jim

Old 05-06-2002, 01:01 PM
it's worth a try

to weld it. U might look for the motorcycle fairing repair guys, they can do that thing up too.

you can always find a new one if you don't like the results, huh?

Old 05-06-2002, 03:50 PM
i went to the body shop, between the L, my mustang, and wifes car he knows me well , was told the time it would take to weld the seam and do the body filling and sanding it would be better to get a new one, so fordpartsonline.com just got an order from me. 366.50 total, i decided to stay with stock cover, now i just need paint and a lower grill..

jim