Lightning

FORD 100th Anniversary Invitation!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2002, 02:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FORD 100th Anniversary Invitation!!!

Got an interesting e-mail today:

Join SVT for the 100th Anniversary of Ford Motor Company

The Ford Motor Company will be celebrating its 100th Anniversary June 12 - 16, 2003 in Dearborn, Michigan. Ford Motor Company employees and enthusiasts will join the city of Dearborn in a celebration on the grounds of Ford World Headquarters.

As a member of our extended family, we invite you to join us for displays of classic and collectible Ford Motor Company vehicles, plus exhibits, entertainment, and visits by many of Ford's race drivers and other Ford celebrities. Thousands of Ford enthusiasts from all over the world have expressed an interest in attending and celebrating this major milestone with us. We're thrilled with this show of support, and to ensure that we can accommodate everyone - especially those would like to display their vehicles - we're encouraging early registration.

Click here for registration: https://fordcentennialreg.com/

In addition to all of the 100th Anniversary activities that will be taking place, SVT, in partnership with the SVTOA (SVT Owner's Association) will be planning additional activities including: drive events, plant tours, cruise nights and more, exclusively for SVTOA members. For more information about joining the club, click on www.svtoa.com
Or send an email to info@svtoa.com.

SVTOA has secured a prime parking area for member's vehicles right next to World Headquarters, but with the interest level already extremely high, we expect to quickly reach capacity. We strongly recommend that you register early to secure your place for this once-in-a-lifetime event!

Please pass the word along to fellow Ford Motor Company car and truck enthusiasts.

Anyone wanna go? I think I just might make it, a bunch of my Crown Vic guys are planning a tour of the Crown Vic Plant in St. Thomas Ontario, for June 15th, I'm guessing after that I'll just roll down to Dearborn and check this place out...

post your opinions kids!

--Russ

Quick Reply: FORD 100th Anniversary Invitation!!!