Lightning

Tach Adaptor.

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2002, 07:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Tach Adaptor.

I remember someone was looking for one of these to hook up a tach...

Ford Coil-on-plug Tach Adaptor

Old 03-04-2002, 07:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Daniel, don't waste your money on that one. I have a bunch coming very soon, and retail is $64.99. I'll keep ya posted.

Old 03-04-2002, 07:24 PM
Thumbs up

Cool. I'm not quite ready for one yet, I just remembered someone else asking about it.

Old 03-26-2002, 10:59 AM
Banned
I'm looking to get a Gen2 and have just been doing research on different parts, so I just read without posting. I guess this post by Sal just struck me as odd so I decided to register. I've heard nothing but good things about PEP stuff. I've heard all their parts are top notch and that they're not out there to take advantage of people (like the companies that sell $100 MIL eliminators) and that they are trying to start an honest company because they like what they do. What is wrong with the PEP adapters? Why are yours better? If yours are better and way cheaper, just let us all know...

Old 03-26-2002, 11:26 AM
It wasn't anything personal against PEP, I honestly never even heard of them. I was just making it aware that we will be carrying tach adapters very soon, and since the price difference was considerable ($65 vs $100) I thought I'd mention it.

Old 03-26-2002, 11:29 AM
I think since they are going to do the same thing saving $35 would be very nice....

This would be a cool mod to have a shift light hooked to for looks....

Old 03-26-2002, 02:24 PM
Banned For Vendor Rules Violation
Such debate on our products.

I hate getting involved in message board posts, but when another vendor knocks the competition to pad his pockets, I see it as very petty and small. This thread being no exception.

If you all want to do business with a vendor who uses these practices, feel free to save a couple of bucks.

If you want a vendor who cares about their customers, develops their own proprietary products, and would bend over backwards to help their customers, look at your alternatives. Price isn't always the determining factor in every decision.

Case in point. If Chevy was cheaper then Ford, would you immediately purchase the Chevy?

We are all about saving a couple of bucks here and there, but will never knock another vendor to get business. Period.

Keep the rubber side down fellas.

Dan Smith
Pony Express Performance

Last edited by webmaster; 03-26-2002 at 03:29 PM.
Old 03-26-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Pony Express
We are all about saving a couple of bucks here and there, but will never knock another vendor to get business. Period.

Sal was not knocking you directly. He is simply saying that to he can provide a product of equal standard for less money. He did not say anything about your company directly....

Old 03-26-2002, 03:03 PM
Dan, I never said anything at all (good or bad) about your company or products. All I said was that we were going to have the same item for considerably less in the near future. There is no "debate" here, and your implication that your business is any more "a vendor who cares about their customers, develops their own proprietary products, and would bend over backwards to help their customers" than our business is, is comical since you have no clue who you are talking about or the people here on this board.

I also believe your post is in violation of this message boards Vendor Rules.

Old 03-26-2002, 03:20 PM
wowowowow!!!!

"If you want a vendor who cares about their customers, develops their own proprietary products, and would bend over backwards to help their customers, look at your alternatives. Price isn't always the determining factor in every decision. "

I dont think you no sal to good because even tho i have yet to buy a PSP product he is allways open for question's and is very helpfull and a nice guy and would "bend over Backwards". If any thing i would never buy any thing But a a PSP product! Even tho im borke now! lol.. I would not give a blow to sal like that... when you have alot of people useing PSP products and will or hope lol to back me on this...!And just because he posted saying he has a low price than you i think doesnt give you the right to Bash sal or His Company and his products!

Old 03-26-2002, 03:27 PM
F150online
Founder
Ok, I think this needs to be closed before it gets out of hand.

Pony Express,

I'd recommend re-reading our Vendor Rules before posting in the future. A quick glance at every one of your posts in the past (which have now been removed for violating these terms) reveal that you have not and your purpose here is simply to promote your products. Kind of ironic and hypocritical to post what you did in this thread about one of our Supporting Vendors about trying to line his pockets, huh?

Last edited by webmaster; 03-26-2002 at 03:38 PM.

Quick Reply: Tach Adaptor.