Lightning

6 lb. is on

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2002, 11:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

high roller ,thanks for backing me up on the #6 pulley. i changed from the #2 lower to the #6 lower and like i told DL and CORNER CARVER traction is impossible on street tires.

Old 01-14-2002, 12:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks for the replies. yes jl has it going on with this 6 pounder it is making an incredible amount of difference down in low rpms. it is just amazing. as for the 3rd gear getting sideways mine must be a dog hahaha. mine will spin em thru 2nd if i want it to. but traction is very possible i still dont spin bad off the line but keep in mind i have never just drilled the gas i very gently roll into the throttle to try to keep from spinning. if u spin bad off of the line a pinto will beat you

as for you dan i think u r the one that has a better slip than me and didnt u go to the 5 lb. well that 1 lb should make up the difference in our slips( i hope anyway). but u just remember ill be back for ya in february to try to beat you bad

hey cc ill bring a tank to pull my lightning with we will turn those guards around b/c lightning rod is going down by someone hahaha, even though it may not be me.

Quick Reply: 6 lb. is on