Lightning

2_fast 4 U ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2001, 03:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wish I could be a Drone. But I think most people on this board just refer to me as the Queen "B"

BBQ
I miss you

Hey Frank
How have you been doing?

Johnny,
I might have a challenge for ya coming up in the near future. Keep ya posted .
CA

Old 09-20-2001, 03:37 PM
OK.........

Johnny,

The drone comment that got created over at svt was is bad taste, and I now know that. I am sorry!!!

I said that because there are people on here and on other boards who isolate me and use my personal quotes for their own amusment. It was not said against you JL.

I DO look forward to meeting you on Saturday, as well as everyone else!!! I will try to be politically correct now when I post and I will edit my post on svt. I just wanted a little unity with the JDM people. I also still think my idea is a good idea.

I just don't want any of you to associate "Kyle" with bad taste. I try not to work like that.

Old 09-20-2001, 04:30 PM
DB
Originally posted by MRBBQMAN
It's time for a chi-had (chip burners holy war). when one tuners drone insults another, then the chihad must take place, unless, the primary offending drone, submits their chip to the offended, for a re-burn of the offendeds' choice, then the chihad can be overted, or something
That was hilarious

I wonder if the producers of South Park will come up with an episode on bin Laden - they put Saddam Hussein in the movie with the devil err, well, watch the movie...

Old 09-20-2001, 07:03 PM
BBQMAN,after reading your response,it suddenly dawned on me why there are therapists.You are,without a doubt,the funniest sumbitch on any board.You must have an I.Q. of 160.Damn,you bust me up!

Old 09-20-2001, 07:18 PM
Hey totaled, I thought you were "JDM Equipped" when we all met in Va. in July. What happened?

Last edited by lariat4by4; 09-20-2001 at 07:28 PM.
Old 09-20-2001, 07:34 PM
Cool twiztid??

Originally posted by lariat4by4
Hey totaled, I thought you were "JDM Equipped" when we all met in Va. in July. What happened?

JL and I have always been friends since shortly after I purchased my L in March. JDM has always treated me good and I remain friends with Jim but it was time for a change due to personal reasons that I don't want to get into, especially online. I look very forward to running under the JL banner in the future and to running some fast times for ole JL

Old 09-20-2001, 07:38 PM
no, not twiztid, i was L Strikes when i had the L

Old 09-20-2001, 09:04 PM
Nuno: I'm glad to see that not everyone feels that way.Personaly it dosn't matter to me what products everyone uses. but i do appreciate the buisness and i hope i put out a product that makes the lightning owner happy. i have never bashed anothers products just to sell mine.i feel if your product is what the people want then they'll buy it! again thanx for publicly standing up for whats right!

Noelvm: How did you know my wife's name was sue!

CA: We would love to have you JL equipped! But not if your going to make me look bad I know your up to something!

Frank: Just like you made those R/T boys believers @ mid-mich., i'm sure you wouldn't have any problems here! either

Jim: I appreciate the fact that we were always friends and we didn't allow this Lightning product thing get in the way! I'm glad you want to run the JL banner and i promise i'll do all i can to help you meet your goals.

Kyle: I do except your apoligy since you offered it. there's nothing wrong with forming a group like your talking about,but its not good judgment to think you have to bash another to get a point across. remember we never get a second chance to make a first time impression! I hope we all get along and enjoy ourselves. i never claimed to have the fastest lightning around. just to be 1 of them. ive learned along time ago there's ALWAYS someone faster! so thats why i don't go around bragging how fast my lightning is. because all that does is provoke someone out of the wood work to come and blow your doors off! And another thing i don't claim to be the ONLY one that can make these lightnings FLY! but i do claim to be 1 of them. You see we all can get along and have different products from different vendors too! Look forward in meeting you saturday and drive careful......JL

Last edited by JohnnyLightning; 09-20-2001 at 09:08 PM.
Old 09-20-2001, 09:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I only know the product that I bought from JL was top notch and he is a great guy in my humble opinon

Last edited by Fast Gator; 09-20-2001 at 09:37 PM.
Old 09-20-2001, 10:11 PM
JL,

Thanks for the kind words.....I agree with everything you said. I didn't mean for it to sound like I was bashing you or your customers. I love these trucks and I just want us to unified like the country right now!!!!

I will talk with you Saturday and we can talk more personally and hopefully line up against one another!!!!!

Don't beat me too bad!!!!!! I am in a testing phase.

I think DL will be hanging with myself and Brian K as he will be coming through our area and we are excited about meeting another L owner.

I am also certain that we will put our "tuner" differences behind us or come up with a compromise and race together!!!!

I will see you Saturday, bright and early!!!!

Old 09-20-2001, 10:25 PM
Hey JL, will you and sue be at any of the race tracks on the east side of PA or in Ohio before the end of the season this year?

Old 09-20-2001, 10:36 PM
2_fast 4U : No Problem here! We Can Have a Great time no matter who's the fastest! and who has whos products on thier truck JL

LLisa: The next race we'll be at will be @ bowlinggreen KY. then i think the rest will be here on the east coast like the fords@englishtown. sorry .....JL

Old 09-20-2001, 10:51 PM
Thumbs up

Thanks for the info. maybe we can make it to bowlinggreen.

Old 09-20-2001, 11:00 PM
DL
Thumbs up

Yep,

I'll be at Cecil to meet other L owners, came a long way....2_Fast 4U and Brian K, Look for me where JL's going to be....Looking forward to a great time with all the L owner's there, no matter who's the fastest...

Hey JL, Overnight pony express came through, got my helmet from the US Postal Service today...God Bless America....

Johnny is just a great guy, He goes way out of his way to help everyone...Ask Totaled and other people..

See you soon JL and everyone else,
DL

Old 09-20-2001, 11:06 PM
DL,
Dont come talk to me, I'm the bad apple remember LOL Glad to hear that Brian is going to make the trip up with you guys. this is turning out to be a nice turnout for this weekend. Weather looks great as well.

Just be sure you guys dont beat my near stock truck too bad
See ya there