Lightning

COLORADO OWNERS...

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2001, 03:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post COLORADO OWNERS...

Well I know the weather sucks here, but you guys know how fast it changes. I was hoping in the next couple of weeks we could get together and hang out or maybe cruise. We could meet in Longmont since that is closer to some of you No Col guys and it is a good cruising spot, maybe meet up with the racers there and check out the street races or maybe even meet at the track. Tech for the season is supposed to be this coming Saturday. Also, I was wondering what you guys thought about trying to hold a team together for the Bandimere Club Clash series. And mark July 29th on your calendars. That is the truck fest weekend at Bandimere. Should be an awesome show. It's 30.00 to race and show and a good time. Any imput? And don't forget we have an (non) active club. LOCO. Lightning owners of CO. It's on the NLOC board as well as having our own site thanks to Jared on Yahoo. If you aren't a member, there are no fees, just thought it was a good way to keep track of eachother...
CA

Old 04-11-2001, 04:09 PM
Thumbs up

Hey Christy,
I'm up for a cruise, but no hot-foot'in it till the new powerplant is broke in. I'll probably be at the truck fest this summer.
Jacob (SVT-Snake) is in the process of moving back to Ohio, so we've lost him except for occasional weekend cameo appearances. NIX, I haven't met,... -you out there dude?

You can keep in touch via e-mail. boatbldr@peakpeak.com
See Ya,
Kent

Old 04-11-2001, 04:18 PM
Will do. There are a couple other ol L boys out here in Aurora I race every once in a while... I'll talk to them. Ummm we'll have to plan a barbque for truck fest.
CA

Old 04-11-2001, 04:47 PM
BBQ sounds good. We'll have to keep it quiet or MRBBQMAN will show and scarf all our goodies, I'm assuming that's why he calls himself that.
BTW, I don't remember seeing anyone from southern Co. on the board, isn't anyone from Colorado Springs or Pueblo lurking?

Old 04-11-2001, 05:12 PM
Couple guys out there...don't know if they lurk
BBQ is invited he just has to bring his own BBQ lol
CA

Old 04-11-2001, 08:29 PM
Yes I am here. This weekend is about the only weekend I'd be available for about 6 weeks. Unfortunately I've got to go in on the 26th of this month to have my Pelvis reconstructed(don't ask, bad accident about 5 years ago). I'll be out of commision for about a month. Than I have 2 weddings back to back as soon as I'm up and going again. After that though my calender is free for a long time. Taking this year off from racing my Ranger, takes too much of a toll on my body with those 5 grand launches. Let me know nixscot@chrobinson.com

Old 04-11-2001, 08:32 PM
Owie. Make sure they don't put anything on backwards when they are putting you back together. Maybe we'll have an L field trip to see our sick pal
CA

Old 04-11-2001, 08:37 PM
I'm just happy to get it over with, I've been walking around being Mr. Macho for the last 6 months with a broken Pelvis. I guess it's just not the sort of thing that goes away. I'm still sitting here at work. My 95' L is still under a mound of snow. Just waiting on a friend to bring me dinner(I've been here for 31 hours now) this snow really screwed with my schedule. Oh well enough ranting, just let me know about a get together. I'll be there if physically possible.

------------------
RED 00'L and her sister a RED 95'L and thier obnoxious little brother a BLUE 88' Ranger tube chassis drag truck.

Old 04-11-2001, 08:49 PM
I used to live in Colorado Springs (actually i lived in Black Forest) but moved to San Antonio. I miss the clean air and the mountains. I also forgot how hot a muggy San Antonio hot can be...i miss the wonderfull summers there, but i dont miss the 5 feet of snow i used to get!! Hope you guys have fun, wish i was there...

Quick Reply: COLORADO OWNERS...