Lightning

Does anybody know what the part number and description is of

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 09:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anybody know what the part number and description is of

It is the plastic cover that hides all the wiring, on the passenger side top firewall. (to the right of the battery, or next to it) (2001 L)

It looks like it covers the starter solenoid, along with a metal bracket that holds a bunch of relays, and bundle of wires. The windshield washer spray tube is also under that cover.

The body shop did not installed it, also went to the ford dealership, and they can’t find it. Then I looked for a billet replacement, at Chikeneares, with no results…..

Later today after work I will return to the body shop and see if they can find the old one, but I doubt it.. No matter how much attention to detail you squander, there is always some thing that you miss…..

I’m truly enjoying my ride once more, it runs strait, no shimming, no rattles, and wails like a wild banshee. It had been two months and five days that I went without; So I love to drive once more. I have had the L for only a few hours, and the bank clerk stated “Man I love you’re truck, it’s so pretty”..

That made my day; it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, and that is what it’s all about..

So please if anybody can ID the missing part, it would surly be appreciated.

“Throughout you’re life may you’re highs and lows, only happen between the sheets!”

Thanks, art.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:09 PM
It's the solenoid relay cover. I had a hard time at dealerships until i found some kid that knew what i wanted. They show it in pics on the computer but for some reason it doesn't show when they type it in. I bought 2 different things when i was there but I think this is the part no BRZ15-A

Old 11-07-2007, 03:27 PM
Thanks!!!

Quick Reply: Does anybody know what the part number and description is of