Lightning

Purge valve is bad...

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 12:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Purge valve is bad...

anyone know if i can use a NOS brand Purge valve on my NX kit?? i would hate to spend $120 on the NX kit when i can spend $65 on the NOS brand and still have the same function.. has anyone done or tried this before?? maybe one of you guys would want to part with a spare purge valve that is in perfect working condition?? any help would be appreciated..

Old 09-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Listen to Mr I sell my used Oil Filters, Spark Plugs, and Vac Lines (CHEAPO)
looking for a hand out

Yes my brudda from anotta mudda of course you can use ANYONES Solenoid (as long as you got the Plumbing worked out).

I see Jegs has the nos for 69.00 and your right the NX Lightning purge is 119.00. You can also can get the complete dual outlet Zex purge kit for under a hundred at RPM, or their Hi Flow Purge Solenoid only for 60.01.

I have a couple of old Solenoids laying around from a Nitrous Kit I put on a Motor Cycle back in 1977. I got the bike back a yr or so ago and took them off before junking the bike, I'm sure they still work but ....
Get that thang running and drive up to my Lake Luzerne House next weekend you Bastard, I'll be there Fri Sat + Sun

Quick Reply: Purge valve is bad...