Lightning

Embarrassing moments

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 10:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Embarrassing moments

I've had so many I don't know where to start.

Like one night I'm cruising, I got the windows down and listening to the tunes and pull up at a light and look at these cute young college girls next to me in there car. This cute thing looks at me and my truck and says something.

I'm in temporary shock being and the old gray beard I am, I stab the volume button to turn it off and smile back and say what?

She repeats: Your gas cap is off.........

Sure enough my gas door is open and the cap is hanging there just like my pride. I turned right with the light with my tail between my legs.

So let's hear one of your moments?

EZGZ

Old 07-25-2006, 11:57 PM
LOL ... Sorry that would be hard to beat.

Old 07-26-2006, 12:02 AM
This one didn't happen to me, but I was involved. I had just started dating this girl, and we went up to the Pallasaides (sp?) in Scottsdale for an L and HD get together. We ate dinner at I think Mongolian Wok or something.

Well, the food did not agree with her. And in the hotel that night, it showed. She was embarrassed as hell when she came out of the bathroom, thinking I was sleep, to find me sitting up in the bed laughing my *** off at all the sound effects!

We broke up because I moved away, but we just got back together. And guess where we're going in two weeks

Old 07-26-2006, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by baddgene
This one didn't happen to me, but I was involved. I had just started dating this girl, and we went up to the Pallasaides (sp?) in Scottsdale for an L and HD get together. We ate dinner at I think Mongolian Wok or something.

Well, the food did not agree with her. And in the hotel that night, it showed. She was embarrassed as hell when she came out of the bathroom, thinking I was sleep, to find me sitting up in the bed laughing my *** off at all the sound effects!

We broke up because I moved away, but we just got back together. And guess where we're going in two weeks
Keep her away from the food this time.

Old 07-26-2006, 12:28 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Chinese for constipation: Hung Chow

Old 07-26-2006, 12:59 AM
I have a doozie....

Last year, Dustin and I were out on the Woodward Dream Cruise, I decide to let him drive for a few cause I just wanted to chill.

I flipped up the Monitor and started to play some PS2 (Madden) and he starts talkin to this group of chicks next to us. He was like, Bill watch this, this is going to get Crazy. Now mind you im 33 and he's 19.

The chicks were like such a nice truck, etc, hes like yea, its my baby, im letting him totall mack. So one of them asks if she can have a ride, dustin replies only if take off bra and panties and give them to me. She looks at her friend and says **** it and does it, so she hops in.

Dustin took the bra and panties and just shoved them under the middle of the seat and took her few a few laps and ended up chillin out with her the rest of the cruise.

The next day, Amy (My Wife) wants some breakfest so we decide to head out to the local breakfast joint. As we were driving a car pulled out in front of me and I had to sort of hit my breaks excessivly hard (You see where this is going) out from under the seat flys out these bra and panties.

She looked at me and was WHAT IN THE **** are these. Im like AMY I can explain, she gives me that look of death, im like I swear to god, I call dustin, having it on speaker phone, im like bro, please explain to AMY what happened yesterday.

Dustin replies, What part? Im like with the chick, hes like, Oh **** Bill, please tell me you that chicks undies and stuff outta your truck. He was like SYKE!!! (Dustin) I met this chick and blah blah blah, well to say the least, I was at a loss for words!

Old 07-26-2006, 01:57 AM
haha yesss i love threads like these. Well I don't really have any from when I had the L but about a month back I had 2 of my buddies in my extended cab colorado xtreme, as well as a large intertube (we had just gotten off the river from floating) and there was a car full of beautiful young women cruising next to us. Each car was kind of checking the other car out, and so I roll down the window to talk to them and all of a sudden BANG! the intertube pops sending a cloud of white powder through the entire inside of the truck and I swerve (startled) but regain control... so off we went..tails between our legs haha....

Keep em comin

Old 07-26-2006, 06:48 AM
Originally Posted by buzzyinmich
I have a doozie....

LMFAO @ Buzzy's story
Sorry G you lost......

Old 07-26-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by Rob_02Lightning
LMFAO @ Buzzy's story
Sorry G you lost......

Hey Rob
You must have a few lets here just one.

Old 07-26-2006, 07:35 PM
Whilst in school I see a girl and stick my head out the window on my Vette to talk to her. So I reach down to hit the power window button to lower the Window all the way so we can converse. But I hit it the wrong way AND it SMASHES MY HEAD! Hurt like hell on my Ear!!!

Old 07-26-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by chief40al
Hey Rob
You must have a few lets here just one. devil
Well ok
Last year I got rushed to the Hospital with Pancreatitis, here I am absolutely DIEING with pain and I'm in the emergency room and they tell me to get 100%Naked, I'm talking ***** a swinging and everything
and in comes THEE MOST HOTTEST, MOST BEEEEEEEEEEEEEAUTIFUL YOUNG THANG I've ever lied eyes on,
Next thing I know she's grabbing my :o
ahh never mind......

Old 07-26-2006, 11:57 PM
Here is an oldy that my Hot Rod neighbor told me in the 60's.

This guy was a class act and had built some nice toys. He had this nice 1930 model A truck with a 289 and he put together this nice 34 Vicky.

Anyway, he tells me back in the day he's with his buddy in the freshly put together econo rod. (high school no Money) just find the biggest engine you can and stuff it into something small and light.

There downtown Denver cruising 16th and 17th street which was the place to be on Saturday night. American Graffiti style.

There sitting at a light and ready to blast off with tires squealing and as the light turns green and they take off with a jerk, the coil wire falls off and the engine dies. Their tying up traffic and kids are honking and laughing.

Being the ace mechanics they are they spot the problem and fix it. But not before the light changes. They get if fired up and back up where there supposed to be. These girls behind them are honking and giving the chit so there going to do it right this time. As the light turns yellow they rev it up and dump the clutch. Only problem is its still in reverse........... They rammed the poop out of the car behind them, then crunched it into 1st and sped off feeling pretty dumb. I guess them old spring steel bumpers were pretty tuff back then.

I can still remember him laughing as he relived the story and even all these years later I can relate.

Old 07-27-2006, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by EZGZ
Here is an oldy that my Hot Rod neighbor told me in the 60's.

This guy was a class act and had built some nice toys. He had this nice 1930 model A truck with a 289 and he put together this nice 34 Vicky.

Anyway, he tells me back in the day he's with his buddy in the freshly put together econo rod. (high school no Money) just find the biggest engine you can and stuff it into something small and light.

There downtown Denver cruising 16th and 17th street which was the place to be on Saturday night. American Graffiti style.

There sitting at a light and ready to blast off with tires squealing and as the light turns green and they take off with a jerk, the coil wire falls off and the engine dies. Their tying up traffic and kids are honking and laughing.

Being the ace mechanics they are they spot the problem and fix it. But not before the light changes. They get if fired up and back up where there supposed to be. These girls behind them are honking and giving the chit so there going to do it right this time. As the light turns yellow they rev it up and dump the clutch. Only problem is its still in reverse........... They rammed the poop out of the car behind them, then crunched it into 1st and sped off feeling pretty dumb. I guess them old spring steel bumpers were pretty tuff back then.

I can still remember him laughing as he relived the story and even all these years later I can relate.
LOL!!!!

Old 07-27-2006, 11:50 AM
during our learners permit days, we decided to make "a drive by hit" on some of the kids on the next block over. in those days, weapons of choice were water balloons, firecrackers, etc. one of us found an old army bugle, that we figured would make an excellent bottlerocket launcher, and prepared it with 3 or 4 dozen missles of death. We then drove someone's moms' Mercury Monteray to the church asphalt basketball court, where these poor suckers, would get the surprise of their lives.the land yacht we were driving eased it's way onto the court as we "lit up". we ducked down in the car, and extended the bugle toward our advisaries. as we puttered around the court at 2mph, our fiery projectiles were on their way! only problem was, the genius that over packed the rockets into the bugle, made sure they weren't going anywhere, and when he tired of getting his hand burned from rocket thrust, he dropped the bugle INSIDE THE CAR!.although the "reports" the rockets made inside the car, were pretty loud, we could still hear the laughter coming from our victims, as we drove away, screaming, burning and swatting at the bugle, trying to get it outside the car. our humiliation was complete, or something

Old 07-27-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by MRBBQMAN
during our learners permit days, we decided to make "a drive by hit" on some of the kids on the next block over. in those days, weapons of choice were water balloons, firecrackers, etc. one of us found an old army bugle, that we figured would make an excellent bottlerocket launcher, and prepared it with 3 or 4 dozen missles of death. We then drove someone's moms' Mercury Monteray to the church asphalt basketball court, where these poor suckers, would get the surprise of their lives.the land yacht we were driving eased it's way onto the court as we "lit up". we ducked down in the car, and extended the bugle toward our advisaries. as we puttered around the court at 2mph, our fiery projectiles were on their way! only problem was, the genius that over packed the rockets into the bugle, made sure they weren't going anywhere, and when he tired of getting his hand burned from rocket thrust, he dropped the bugle INSIDE THE CAR!.although the "reports" the rockets made inside the car, were pretty loud, we could still hear the laughter coming from our victims, as we drove away, screaming, burning and swatting at the bugle, trying to get it outside the car. our humiliation was complete, or something
all this storys are great.

Last edited by 05supercrew; 07-27-2006 at 12:24 PM.

Quick Reply: Embarrassing moments