Lightning

Hey Rob 02

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 11:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt
They are only worth what the market will bear. $34,500 for a used L I say you found a sucker.
Found a sucker>???
Please bud, my truck ran perfect every damn time out. Put down the numbers that everyone else was putting out without pulling all the parts off, throwing crazy pounds off boost at it, big nitrous shots or any of that. I could go on and on but I won't. My truck was done simple and it was done right. Some people amaze me. -Mat-

Old 06-09-2006, 01:04 AM
It was a sweet truck! But now that it is gone I am gunning for quickest Ct. Lightning. I may be there already, but I am going to push deep into the tens, and maybe into the 9s.

Old 06-09-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by SVT F15O
I sold mine for $34,500
I kept my Bogarts too. So I actually got $36,000 for it(not counting a few other things I still have to sell as well).
Selling these trucks for such stupid cheap money is just hurting everyone else on resale values.
Granted Rob's truck wasn't a $36,000 truck, it also was/is a bit more than a $23,500 truck. -Mat-
hummm well with that math, I got over 30k myself... he purchased my slicks and skinnies, and nitrous setup, along with some various other things... actually I got MORE than 30k for it.. almost 31

Old 06-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by MadNess
hummm well with that math, I got over 30k myself... he purchased my slicks and skinnies, and nitrous setup, along with some various other things... actually I got MORE than 30k for it.. almost 31
Ok.

Old 06-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Good luck Rob... You can pass that 8 or 9k my way if you can't think of what to do with it.

Old 06-09-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by SlowSVT95
Good luck Rob... You can pass that 8 or 9k my way if you can't think of what to do with it.
He probably would for a simple smile....

Old 06-10-2006, 06:17 PM
Well Matt, I do think you got lucky on the sale.(not that you didn't have the coin into the truck) There is always a buyer who will pay anthing to get what they want and others who hold out. Same goes for the seller some just sell some just wait.
34k little high for your ride IMO but to someone else (the guy who bought it it was worth every penny)
Now Rob. His was a little low (I sold my 02 basically stock minor bolt ons) for 21k little less milage than robs I believe.

I hear alot of guys saying what these things are worth with the end of SVT bla bla bla, Bottom line it depends on the buyer and how bad he wants it look at all the guys who paid over sticker when new, While others like me got it for less than X plan and would never pay sticker let alone over it for anything.

What is even worse is the price on Termiators those guys are just nuts with there hammerd cars and asking prices there are pleanty to be had at least the Lightnings they only make like 4k a year not 15k
hey to each his own
I'm happy for everyone as long as you get what you the seller wanted thats what matters in the long run
Slick

Old 06-11-2006, 05:11 AM
Call it luck or whatever, I knew what I wanted and had 2 people that wanted the truck at the price. First person with the cash got it.
Sometimes I wish I didn't sell it but that is another story all by its self.
I now have a beautiful Z06 that needs some mods! Of anyone wants to donate I will give you the paypal address.
Remember one thing though:
THE PEOPLE SELLING USED LIGHTNINGS SET THE PRICES OF USED LIGHTNINGS.
If someone wants it, they will pay that extra couple of dollars. -Mat-

Quick Reply: Hey Rob 02