Lightning

SRT10 kill tonight!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SRT10 kill tonight!!!

i go to the Wendys here in town and the highway it sits on is rt.17south.. as i was leaving the drive through a chick in a brand new black SRT10 was starring me down and givin me that look like ill smoke ya.. well i followed her out and we made a u-turn on rt.17north. i know what she wants, she wants to race, i wasnt in the mood for it. when i reached about 50mph i was just pulling up next to her and she down shifted and got on it, i was like oh noway she didnt!!! she got a good 2 cars on me i floor it and break the tires and fly passed her at 120mph, rounding off to 130mph i got off the gas she didnt want a peice of the "L".. it was funny seeing a factory 500hp V-10 6spd, lose so badly to a 500hp V-8 4spd automatic.. the chick flashed me her highbeams and just gave up.. hey you SRT guys, stick that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!

No Rob its not for you....

oh and yes for those who havent followed my build this year, im still on the stock block running strong.. 500hp/600tq PSP tuned baby!!!! no nitrous here, 16# of pure unadulterated boost!!!

Old 11-09-2005, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by Hostile03SVT
i go to the Wendys here in town and the highway it sits on is rt.17south.. as i was leaving the drive through a chick in a brand new black SRT10 was starring me down and givin me that look like ill smoke ya.. well i followed her out and we made a u-turn on rt.17north. i know what she wants, she wants to race, i wasnt in the mood for it. when i reached about 50mph i was just pulling up next to her and she down shifted and got on it, i was like oh noway she didnt!!! she got a good 2 cars on me i floor it and break the tires and fly passed her at 120mph, rounding off to 130mph i got off the gas she didnt want a peice of the "L".. it was funny seeing a factory 500hp V-10 6spd, lose so badly to a 500hp V-8 4spd automatic.. the chick flashed me her highbeams and just gave up.. hey you SRT guys, stick that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!

No Rob its not for you....

oh and yes for those who havent followed my build this year, im still on the stock block running strong.. 500hp/600tq PSP tuned baby!!!! no nitrous here, 16# of pure unadulterated boost!!!
Awesome kill... so sad for Dodge

Old 11-09-2005, 12:30 AM
Nice kill. That showed her the lightning strike.

Russell

Old 11-09-2005, 12:57 AM
I GUESS WE ARE ALL JUST THAT MUCH BETTER THAN THE DODGES

I hope to run into one some day willing to race. Caught an SRT10 once at a redlight, street clear of cars, middle of the night, dead straight road for a 1/2 mile or so. I come up next to him throw some deep throated revs (compliments of JDM silver bullet) and he wouldnt go!!!! Probably the most dissapointing day of my life.

Good Kill

Quick Reply: SRT10 kill tonight!!!