Lightning

East Coast Lightnings

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-1999, 01:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post East Coast Lightnings

Would like to know if there are any 99.5 owners on the east coast...noticed that most of the owners online here are from michigan, florida or texas...i hope there are more than just those states with lightning owners..i'm from the philadelphia area and have only seen two other lightnings (both red ones)...thanks for any answers

------------------
99.5 black lightning
no mods yet
lots of stares and looks

Old 08-09-1999, 01:40 PM
Talking

I'm 22 miles east of Baltimore right off of interstate #95 in Abingdon. We race at Cecil and Englishtown every chance we get. Were also doing some interesting things here with the new lightnings. Give me an e-mail and I'll put you on my mailing list for upcoming events, monthly specials,
and to share Ideas.
Good Luck
Rick@AmazonRacing
E-mail Amazonrace@aol.com

Old 08-09-1999, 01:57 PM
Smile

I live in the Richmond area of Virginia. I have only seen one other lightning and it was at the track. I know that there have been a few sold here locally with three FORD SVT dealers, but I have not seen another on the road.

------------------
'93 Lightning
(Black) #102
Tekstyle Cover, K&N Filter & McGard's

Soon:
SUPERCHIPS Chipped
'99.5 Lightning
(White)
A.R.E. Lid
EGR Deflector
SUPERCHIPS Chipped

Soon:
K&N Filter

Old 08-09-1999, 04:26 PM
Banned
I Live in Enfield Connecticut. I purchased my Lightning from Enfield Ford one of the certified SVT dealers in my area. Every other dealer I talked with either acted like jerks and would'nt let me test drive it or they did'nt have any more avaiable.

Metallic Blue

------------------
Bone Stock
SVT Lightning

Old 08-09-1999, 04:55 PM
Cool

I live in Fairfax VA. I have seen 2 other black ones. If anyone wants to hook up, I am up for it.

Brian K
99 Black
93 Black

Old 08-09-1999, 09:01 PM
I'm 60 miles north of you in Whitehall, PA. I am picking up my 99.5 black Lighting on 8/16 purchased last one from Bethlehem Ford.

Old 08-09-1999, 09:21 PM
gp
i live in sanford nc and if what seems to be lightning number 4000 ever gets here i'll have a white one.august 16 is suppose to be the big day.rockingham is only 40 miles down the road so i'll find out how good these trucks are in a hurry.

Old 08-09-1999, 09:56 PM
Hey GP; I grew up in Sanford, lived there for about 25 years! I'm up near Winston Salem now. Hmmmm.... wonder what brick company you work for??!?HEHE!! I go down that way from time to time to see my parents. I see it is growing a lil (Sanford).

Man, wish I had a LIGHTNING!! Just have to stick with my lil old truck....for now!!

------------------
98 F150 XLT SC 4x4, 4.6 V8,Dk Toreador Red, 3.55LS, Extang Saber Tonneau, Black Westin Nerf bars,Superchip
K&N air filter, Gibson Super Truck exhaust

Old 08-10-1999, 08:24 AM
I Live in Framingham about 30 miles west of Boston, anyone else in MA? Its amazing to me that with all the Ford dealers around the area I have not yet run into another 99 lightning, About 3 older ones, but no new one's. Not that its a bad thing, I like to be different and Everybody knows its me....

[This message has been edited by KeithN (edited 08-10-1999).]

Old 08-11-1999, 01:34 AM
Banned
I live In Enfield CT. I work in Springfield MASS though, thats where my family and friends are mostly. I have not yet seen another Lightning in the area. I bought my Truck from Enfield Ford down on Hardardville Ave. They were really nice and the service department guys seem really cool too. I sure did get a lucky break. Well I hope to see more Lightnings around it would be nice to talk with some of the other guys.

Take Care,
Metallic Blue

Old 08-11-1999, 10:01 PM
gp
hey 98xlt i bet you know which tire store we own to.e mail at gilperry@hotmail.com and tell me more,like maybe your name.

Old 08-13-1999, 06:02 PM
I hope that doesn't happen to me...they called and said it was supposed to arrive Monday 8/16. I guess I'll find out Monday. When I ordered it, they told me they had two more coming, one red on July 5th and a black one on August 8th. But, I liked the black one. Don't know if the red one ever came in, maybe that one was going to be yours???

------------------

Quick Reply: East Coast Lightnings