Lightning

Lightning striks a C5 and Mustang GT....

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 10:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Lightning struck C5 and Mustang GT....

I had just exited the E-way, caught the light and I'm on the cell when a yellow C5 pulls next to me. I look over and he's looking at the truck. The light turns green and we have to make a left, then stop at the south bound light on Sheldon rd in Plymouth. I tell my brother to hold for a second and I rev the engine a little, then creep up on the light. He does the same.

Game on!

Light turns green and I feather the throttle and hook before he does, I have a car and a half on him. I hold him off easily to 110 and were coming up on R/R tracks. I hit the brakes and slow the L down, he does the same. He has his fist in the air all pumped, shaking and yelling, "good race." He was cool about it. I had the phone in my left ear the whole time giving a second by second report to my bro in Cali. I guess I made it look like he wasn't enough threat to get off the phone...

The next race was a few hours later driving back form the Livonia Spree Fireworks. I stop at a light on Anne Arbor rd and this 01-03 red mustang GT pull up next to me. A hot woman with blond hair is in the drivers seat. My buddy is just in awe and he's telling me no-way is she going to race. Her boyfriend in the passenger seat didn't appreciate the attention she was getting.

He gave her that, "you better not look." She did!

Light turned green and she get's the jump. My bumper is at her drivers side door. Did I mention she's driving a stick? Once I hit second I blew by her little red mustang. We catch the next light and she has a grin from ear to ear...The boyfriend was pi$$ed. We wave and turn the corner just to get under his skin a little more...No cars were around when both races occured.

This is why I drive A Lightning.

Last edited by Thor01; 06-28-2005 at 10:56 AM.
Old 06-27-2005, 11:22 PM
nice kills

Old 06-27-2005, 11:36 PM
^^^^^^^^^what he said

ROCK ON

Old 06-27-2005, 11:40 PM
I'm happy for you, but.... revision 10,234

Please insert $2.67 for another ride.

Old 06-28-2005, 01:50 PM
not bad considering it is VERY HUMID and in the 90's up here in Michigan.

Good kill

Quick Reply: Lightning striks a C5 and Mustang GT....