Lightning

Ripped some old AND INTERESTING Nitrous stuff off the old Bike today, hmm......

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 12:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ripped some old AND INTERESTING Nitrous stuff off the old Bike today, hmm......

Hard to believe I had all of that tucked in a Motor Cycle, hehehe...
Pushed the old Bike in the street a few hours ago, figuring someone will steal it eventually, someone just knocked on my door, dam near midnight, and asked if he could take it, SO NOW IT'S GONE.....

Anyway, now I'm glad I ripped the old Nitrous Kit from it before hand. Considering it's over 20yrs installed I was very impressed in the condition of the lines, tee's, solenoid's, etc.... (BTW, I cleaned it all up after that picture and it looks a million times better) I'm sure I could use something sometime, maybe a home made purge, a tee or two if I ever go multi Nozzle, the electric fuel pump, extra braided lines, etc...

See the two Red Manifolds, each handled two cylinders, and each has two long brass nozzles that run through it, (1 for Fuel, 1 for Nitrous). Each of those Long Brass Nozzles (prob @ 6" long) have two holes in it. If I took them all out I'd have a total of four Brass Tubes (nozzles), each with 2 holes drilled in it, at the end of each one is a male by an adt.

Ok, these are not hi-tech nozzles, more like 4 brass tubes, each with 2 holes drilled it in. But "WHAT IF" you used them to spary ice cold Nitrous in lets say the Air Box ???, or drilled a couple (or four) into the Stainless Steel inlet tube going into my box ??? Think there would be a benefit (other than going through a schitt load of nitrous) ???

Old 07-16-2004, 12:17 AM
I took it.

Old 07-17-2004, 12:43 AM
Old 07-17-2004, 10:56 AM
Spray it acrost your intercooler? :P

I remember ANdy at Team SLS up in NH has a setup that does just that.

Quick Reply: Ripped some old AND INTERESTING Nitrous stuff off the old Bike today, hmm......