Lightning

OT: just playing with new stang in Photoshop

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2003, 12:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OT: just playing with new stang in Photoshop

I know it's OT, but I figured there's some new stang fans in here that'd like to see it. I pushed the scoops out just a bit, and added some striping and wheels....this is gonna be a sexy car..whattya think?

Last edited by braboin; 01-29-2003 at 09:25 AM.
Old 01-29-2003, 12:05 AM
Sweeeeeeeet.......... I wish Ford would have included the lights in the grill like the '65 had. I gotta have one of these when they hit the ground!!

Old 01-29-2003, 12:08 AM
Hey braboin, would you be interested in doing a little photoshop magic for me. I want to see what a new mod would look like in my truck before I shell out the $$$ for it. If you're interested, drop me a email at m_teague@hotmail.com.

Old 01-29-2003, 12:09 AM
I agree, the grille lamps would've been nice to see on it. I guess that's what the mod bug is for! I really miss CHROME! I wish they'd have some chrome in the bumpers like back in the day, as well as the 'hump' on the top of the rear fender ...I always thought that was a nice curve on the mustang....would be cool if they added that.

-- you've got mail --

Old 01-29-2003, 12:21 AM
Thumbs up

I'll take mine with a Boss 429 scoop please. I think I'll have to have one of these cars when they hit the streets.
-----------
Rick

Old 01-29-2003, 09:27 AM
I hear ya AMR, I may wait till the 2nd year, but the Screw 'might' just be traded on one of these..or hopefully be paid off and I can start all over again!!

I did modify the photo above a tad, trying to put in the rear fender 'hump'....always thought that was one of the signature curves of the mustang...I hope they work it into the production version....

Quick Reply: OT: just playing with new stang in Photoshop