Looking forward to the pics
Give the ole man a big wet-willie from me

Old 01-09-2003, 06:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Fast Gator
Cool
Looking forward to the pics
Give the ole man a big wet-willie from me
Some people don't know what a wet-willie is, Mr. Post *****. They may get the wrong impression of you.

Old 01-09-2003, 06:39 PM
lol @ the wet willie

Old 01-09-2003, 06:40 PM
Yeah! Pics would be nice! I was telling some friends at work about the whole Lightning/ZZ Top thing......... They think Im smoking crack!! Soooooo, if I had a nice pic of you,dad, and maybe Dusty or something, I could regain my integrity and credibility at work!! All us Texas Lightning owners will have to get together and go for a "test" ride the Diablo! Talk about a chick magnet!

Old 01-10-2003, 01:08 AM
I'll be posting a pic soon, but why would i lie about my dad?....would i just pull that one out of the air?..we dont see much of Dusty

Old 01-10-2003, 01:29 AM
Cool

Did you ever come to Memphis with your dad? I know they recorded a few albums here at Ardent studios several years ago.

Some of my friends spotted Billy G. around town during that time period. He always had a nice lookin' lady with him.

BTW, my head's in Mississippi (for real).

Old 01-10-2003, 09:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Odin's Wrath
Some people don't know what a wet-willie is, Mr. Post *****. They may get the wrong impression of you.
Anybody that doesn't know what a wet-willie is, send your girlfriend or your dog, up to josey, and I'll give free demonstrations.

And thanks Odin's Wrath, with an opportunity to pad my count

Old 01-10-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Jerzey
Now if you send me pix of Dad with the Truck for the www.SVTregistry.com site, I'll be sure to give him celebrity treatment there... LOL Gotta get some of those on the site to make it more exciting, it seems to get boring from time to time.

thanks dude, e-mail me at SVTregistry@aol.com

--Russ
How about 10_psi and his dad with the 10_psi truck and Billy with his truck in the same picture? That'd be the *****!

Old 01-10-2003, 10:34 AM
Odd ?

Not to flame, but I've been reading 10_PSI_Guys posts for awhile.
Does it seem odd that someone with a Maranello and a Diablo and an L, doesn't have a digital camera? I think in a round about way others are asking for proof. I'll straight up ask for it. Show me the money as it were. I am happy to eat crow if I'm wrong and will be the first to apologize!!

John

Old 01-10-2003, 11:02 AM
Thumbs up

maybe he's really Charlie Sheen, trying to make us believe he knows ZZ Top???? it's amazing the celebs you meet, when you move to the top of the exotic vehicle world, like the F150 pickup truck

Old 01-10-2003, 11:08 AM
Like i have stated before, if you would have read, a member of the family borrowed it around christmas time, it just hasnt been one of my main priorities to get it back as soon as possible, jeeze calm down

Old 01-10-2003, 11:15 AM
You have to understand, with the anonymity of the internet, it's easy to say you're something you're not. I could say I'm W and I'm busy because I'm gettting ready to kick a few asses so I'll get the proof later.

All I'm saying is if you are who you say you are then I'm sorry I doubted you. But I've been a member of this board for a couple of years and there have been numerous folks trying to pass themselves off as someone they aren't during this period.

So to satisfy the doubters among us, just post a few picks if you get a chance. And how about getting your dad to hold up a sgn that says this guys is really my son and not the Lawn Boy.
A la Cletus T Judd in the new Toby Keith video.

John

Old 01-10-2003, 11:16 AM
I take you for your word, I don't see why someone would come on here and pull off such a bold lie knowing that people are going to eventually want to see photos of you, dad, and the Lambo.

I just really want to see the Lambo, maybe a pic of it doing a burnout, or maybe the Lambo next to the L... or you and dad racing, the L vs the Lambo??????

Old 01-10-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Fast Gator
Anybody that doesn't know what a wet-willie is, send your girlfriend or your dog, up to josey, and I'll give free demonstrations.

And thanks Odin's Wrath, with an opportunity to pad my count
Dog? Now I'm worried.

Oh.... and you're welcome to the free set-up. Just trying to do my part.

Old 01-10-2003, 11:25 AM
Thumbs up

well since we're asking for favors. see if the guys would hold up a sign that says, "every girl crazy bout a bar-be-que man". i'd appreciate it, and could probably score some xtra tang, with a picture like that, or something

Quick Reply: 550 Maranello sold.....Diablo 6.0 aquired