Lightning Concept Please confine your posts regarding the recently unveiled Lightning Concept to this forum. This will make finding information on the current Gen 2 Lightning much easier for our members.

Lightning Concept Video Clips!!!

Old 01-07-2003, 04:20 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whew, I just made a mess here.

Old 01-07-2003, 04:24 PM
One more thing,Without us 'LIGHTNING OWNERS" Your precious web site wouldnt be *****.Look at the #s buddie! On most boards it often that nobody even post a new reply or thread for days..........Its all in the #s .So before you come to any conclusions why dont you remember who has HELP made this site as powerful as it is!! LIGHTNING OWNERS!!I dont we post TENS OF THOUSANDS more than ANYBODY ELSE!

Old 01-07-2003, 04:28 PM
OOPs my bad,We post HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS MORE THAN ANYBODY!!!!!!!

Old 01-07-2003, 04:39 PM
F150online
Founder
And you're very welcome Lightningquick for the thanks you give me for providing you with this free forum to post those thousands of messages. Feel free to post the last word, because at this point whatever arrogant and self-centered diatribe you post means absolutely nothing to me. I promise I won't reply so you can feel as though you got the last word.

Old 01-07-2003, 04:40 PM
Banned
I think I'll post the webmasters response back in the Lightning forum so that everyone can see what he thinks about us.

Old 01-07-2003, 04:42 PM
F150online
Founder
And what do I think about Lightning owners SpankDog? My post was directed at Ray. But for those that share his attitude (which I would hope is not every Lightning owner) then feel free to believe I posted it to your attention.

Old 01-07-2003, 04:44 PM
Banned
I feel that more than just a few people disagreed with the moving of the lightning threads. I know i did myself as well as a few others i talked to on AIM. Nothing against you personally but now you know that I disagreed as well.

Old 01-07-2003, 04:46 PM
F150online
Founder
The world must be coming to an end now. You IM'ed about it with other people?? Threads were moved. Big deal. Get over it. Is it really worth taking the location of a message THAT seriously??

Old 01-07-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Lightningquick
Its just funny that because you took all the videos,They are ok in here but many people posted pics of the new lightning which interest us all GREATLY and you took it upon yourself to move them for no GOOD reason.I see,Its ok for you to use bad language in here when your mad but we cannot.........real mature moving my thread.Why I wonder......cause im right...
One more time for the folks in the back of the room. The 2004 stuff belongs in the 2004 forum. End of story. If you want to post 200X Concept stuff anywhere you want and not follow t he direction outlined by the webmaster. I would recommend you start your own site. You can say and do as you please there...

While you are ranting remember this is Steve's house he can do as he likes. We have been getting 3 and 4 hours sleep staying up giving you guys access to the pictures and some of you do nothing but bitch.

The ironic thing is that Steve and I decided mid day yesterday that since the 2004 F150 was out in the open we wouldn't move as many threads. Your constant bitching moaning and complaining will likely keep the moving happen just for spite...

There is NO question that the Lightning Section is the Most Popular part of the forums. But the Lightning forum doesn't live or die based on one arrogant stubborn member or 3 who decides to get his panties all in a wad cause he doesn't want to be troubled to look in another forum....

Grow up -

Doug

Old 01-07-2003, 04:49 PM
Banned
Explain to me then why we talk about intakes and exhaust and audio and just about every other thing there is in the Lightning forum and none of that gets moved? Even threads about motorcycles and other brands of cars stay in the Lightning forum, but the 2004 Lightning gets moved?.........makes no sense to me.

Old 01-07-2003, 04:55 PM
F150online
Founder
Simple.

Because from the moment that discussions started to take place about the 2004, they were moved to a single forum. They were moved from every forum. I posted in every thread I moved the first few weeks that I had setup the 2004 forum and why they were moved.

This has been going on for many weeks. The policy didn't magically occur last night, nor was it created to snub Lightning owners. It has been enforced for several weeks and will be for the foreseeable future.

The bottom line is that it is a policy and we ask that you respect that policy rather than complain.

Old 01-07-2003, 04:58 PM
Banned
I'll accept that answer. Can you tell me though why you didn't do the same with any other of the off-topic posts, say car audio posts, why haven't you done the same with those?

Old 01-07-2003, 04:59 PM
EXCELLENT !!! THANK YOU!! don't think i really like the new style ..but i'll definately take some of those seats!!! (NOT IN YELLOW!!!!!)

Old 01-07-2003, 05:04 PM
F150online
Founder
Thank you for accepting that response.

The Lightning forum is HUGE, with topics being discussed that many times would benefit all F150 owners, not just Lightning owners. But, when the forum was added, I had no help in moderating the board, so for the most part, broad topic posts remained. The board grew so fast and posting habits became so engrained in our users that it was too late to try to enforce such a policy.

The 2004 F150 is an exception that we could tackle right away that has a far less blurred line. (as opposed to determining if a subwoofer discussion necessarily should be moved)

Having a single forum is for everyone's benefit right now. I can tell you that I have spoken with at least half a dozen Ford people this week, from engineering to design, marketing to legal, that bookmarked that forum and have viewed it religiously ever since I posted to spy pics.

Hope that clears it up and thanks for listening.

Old 01-07-2003, 05:06 PM
F150online
Founder
The chief design engineer was pretty clear last night that the yellow is really just for the show-car, get your attention thing, and likely won't make it to production. It's actually kind of cool in-person, though.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lightning Concept Video Clips!!!