King Ranch

Oh the Horror!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2002, 01:32 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Glad to hear it wasn't a catasrophe golfer. It'll be good to get a few rock marks taken care of for free too!

Skagel, I wouldn't push too hard... labor tis' not cheap. I'd be thrilled to no end to get free labor from a dealership... you just don't hear about that very often. But, on the flip side, I tend to agree with you... seems odd that they can't get their hands on that part. *shrugs* who am I to say!?

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU. I KNOW DEALING WITH STUFF LIKE THAT IS A PAIN IN THE A$$!!

RP

Old 05-08-2002, 02:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh I am not pushing them by any means.....they call me and update me once a week....yes I know I am saving a ton by not beeing charged for the labor....but the cost of the parts is $1800 and after buying three trucks from them in the matter of a couple months they take good care of me. Oh yeah.....and I am a chick.....that always helps.

Old 05-08-2002, 03:42 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
NO WAY?!? You mean if I was a chick I could get free stuff too?!? DAMN THE GENES... DAMN THE DNA! X or Y chromosome?... I forget... I gotta D in Biology in college...

RP

Old 05-08-2002, 06:04 PM
KR Air Dam

Just had the front air dam replaced on mine after the run in with the deer. It was ordered on Monday and into my body shop owners hands on Friday. Cost $160.00. I guess they take care of the owners of the rarest KR color trucks.

Old 05-08-2002, 07:30 PM
screwking,
the $1800 is the cost of the new bumper, airdam, clear corners, new Manik stainless steel brush guard, and some minor paint repairs. If it weren't for the original brush guard it would be a lot less, but then again if it weren't for the brush guard the front of my truck probably wouldn't exist anymore.

Quick Reply: Oh the Horror!