King Ranch

Wish List...

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2002, 06:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by MikeF150; 01-05-2005 at 11:42 AM.
Old 03-18-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by dufunnel
It has nothing to do with cellulite. Women are cold-blooded, so they have to bask in the sun to absorb the warmth, just like reptiles. Men are already hot blooded so we don't have to have all the warmth.
hummm...wonder if there is a pick-up (no pun intended) line in their somewhere????

Old 03-19-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by pkagel
i've rode in your truck sarah, they are butt cookers, i could only last about 10 minutes. would have been excellent to warm me up before a workout.
This coming from a man who didn't bring a jacket to Michigan in the middle of winter and as a child would go and get the mail in 6" of snow IN HIS UNDERWEAR!!!!

Ok Mike I'll let you slide on this time....

Hey don't forget we are also heartless bi@*h's!!

Last edited by Skagel; 03-19-2002 at 08:39 AM.
Old 03-19-2002, 08:53 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking Whoaaa... Impressive...

Originally posted by dufunnel
It has nothing to do with cellulite. Women are cold-blooded, so they have to bask in the sun to absorb the warmth, just like reptiles. Men are already hot blooded so we don't have to have all the warmth.
WHEW, did that ever take some guts to say that. I honestly thought about it when I read Skagel's post but, I wouldn't dare say it... I was crying laughing (my co-workers think I've lost it) when I read it. Even had the testicular fortitude to compare them to reptiles...Larger gonads than me my friend... much larger.

On a more serious note, I'm all about the cooled seats. Maybe they need to offer the King Ranch in a "Male / Female" model. The males get the cooled seats and the females get the 'new and improved ULTRA COOKER TWO-THOUSAND-TWO heated seats". I can see the advertising for it now... "...not going to be at home for dinner? PACK IT WITH YOU and cook them on your ULTRA COOKER TWO THOUSAND TWO HEATED SEATS!..."

Old 03-19-2002, 09:11 AM
ROTFLMAO...ULTRA COOKER TWO THOUSAND-TWO.....you guys are nuts....I think ya'll know I as a woman i am not the sensitive type and can take a joke....heck I even rag on women...let's face it not only do we bleed for 7 days and live.....we are just plane nuts...

Last edited by Skagel; 03-19-2002 at 11:50 AM.
Old 03-19-2002, 10:13 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Did that gross anyone else out?

Old 03-19-2002, 12:32 PM
yes, it did, but you really have to know her. she thinks much more like a guy than most women so i let it slide. no sissy girl there. you should see the guys she works around at work. any other woman would have quit or sued for sexual harrasment by now but she sticks it out and makes a good living doing so.

Old 03-19-2002, 01:58 PM
I'm being as serious as I am joking around. I've been around many women in my years, and they all are the same. Cold all the time, even in 85 degree Florida weather, so I have to drive around with the windows shut because they are cold.... I'm enjoying being single again because I'm tired of dealing with the quirks. Not to mention I can devote all my time to my truck

They should offer a choice in the seats... driver's side being cooled, passenger being heated (of course, that assumes that it's the man driving.... for skagel, maybe the other way around).

Last edited by dufunnel; 03-19-2002 at 02:00 PM.
Old 03-19-2002, 02:11 PM
not a bad idea dufunnel...with all this talk of the seats being to hot if I ever actually have another person sit in the passanger seat...with any luck that is it'll be someone other then my mother....I think I would like to instal some sort of temperature control thing so it shuts off when it reaches a certain temp. My seat of course will stay the same....because, yes I am always cold.....well, except in Arizona when the temps reached 115...then I was just fine.

Old 03-19-2002, 02:54 PM
in other cars they have variable temp settings for the seats so i see no reason why this couldn't be done rather easily in the ford also. really all it would take would be a variable resistor placed in line with the power to the heaters and this could be placed in the side of the seat right beside the button to turn the heaters on.

Old 03-19-2002, 03:30 PM
ok mr. smarty pants why don't come out to MI and hook me up then? j/k...sorta...

Quick Reply: Wish List...