King Ranch

King Ranch Merchandise?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2002, 12:26 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Question King Ranch Merchandise?

Anyone know of any KING RANCH/F-150 Merchandise that's out there? I know there's the krsaddleshop.com site that wants your left arm for a decent looking button up shirt with the W on it but, has ford released any goodies like they are with the Harley Edition?

WE NEED F150/KR GOODIES DARNIT!

I'd really like to have a scale model of my truck for my desk. Heck, all I do at work is sit and stare out the window at my truck anyway...thinking about what mod to attempt next or how good it looks or thinking about how I'd like to be in it driving around rather than sitting at my desk pushing paper.

Find some f150/KR goodies? Key chains? leather goods? ANYTHING?!? LET ME KNOW!

Thanx

Last edited by Rockpick; 01-19-2002 at 01:12 AM.
Old 01-19-2002, 11:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree. Need more branded goodies and the Saddle Shop needs to lower their prices if they want sales. Heck we dumped all our money into buying the truck to begin with.

Here, here on the model. Would also love an R/C version. I saw a picture somewhere of someone who had a mini replica remote control truck (color and all) of their big truck side by side. It was cool as anything. My son would love it (well I would probably play with it more).

Old 01-20-2002, 12:51 AM
Moderator &

Hahaha, I hear ya.

KRSADDLESHOP has some GREAT LOOKING STUFF but, it's PRICEY!

Old 01-22-2002, 10:52 AM
rip

Last edited by MikeF150; 01-05-2005 at 10:49 AM.
Old 01-22-2002, 12:41 PM
Moderator &

Originally posted by MikeF150
I think you need to remember that the KR Saddle Shop is a pretty upscale store/mail order and they were around long before Ford offered the King Ranch models.... doubtful they will go downscale to offer F150 specific items, especially since it's a $35K truck.
Very true... The KR saddle shop has been around a loooong time. This being true, so has Harley Davidson and, also being true, Harley stuff isn't cheap.

I'd just like to see some F150/KR merchandise. The Harley/F150 items have been VERY successful. I see Harley/F150 stuff on ebay ALL THE TIME and it typically goes for a pretty penny. *shrugs* Life shall go on without it however, I think all of us would like more goodies. I mean, what else in life can we spend our money on? FOOD?!? Please, we don't need no stinkin' food if we have our trucks! hahahaha

Thanks for the reply!

Old 01-24-2002, 06:52 PM
The only thing I have that is stamped "King rancH" is my tonnoue cover. I would like to see more KR stuff as well. I did order a KR ball cap that I wear when I drive my truck. It is simple but when people do the whiplash thing to look at the truck and the driver, they also see the hat both get alot of thumbs up! Photos are in gallery.

Last edited by sarman; 01-24-2002 at 07:02 PM.

Quick Reply: King Ranch Merchandise?