King Ranch

how do i get invoice price?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2001, 04:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question how do i get invoice price?

im thinking in ordering a 02 supercab KR and the retail price its 29.000 + options tx etc. and the invoice price its 25.000 +
i ask this because right now theres a screw(lariat) on the lot for about 27,200 5.4, moonroof, leather, rear sliding window, bed extender. etc, they told that i could get this truck with 0 down
but the payments are like 595(plus insurance) and right now i dont know if i can handle the payments (cause we're still paying the expy 588 month) so i tought i could wait and sell my other 3 cars and get the income tax return check and put some down on a 02 supercabKR .
ok to make this shorter im trying to pay less than retail.
im thinking in waiting about 3 months before ordering

Old 12-02-2001, 09:36 PM
go to edmunds.com....or go to the dealer and say "Please show me the invoice on this here King Ranch thingy so we can have a rational discussion about a selling price or if you'd rather not.. I can always go to another dealer who will, and please...at least for now quit talking to me about the monthly payment and tell me what I am paying for the damn thing"

Old 12-02-2001, 09:56 PM
Hey logical,

So how long has it been? You must have struggled gettin' those cobwebs off your keyboard hey?

Good to hear you are still kickin'. Did you get my message about that thread on Screw vibrations on the freeway?

Hey SabinasHgo,

Another place you can visit is FordDirect.com. This site allows you to actually see the inventory at your local dealer and also see the invoice as to what the dealer paid including the holdback of course. In case you don't know, hold back for a F-150 is over a thousand dollars or more and so the invoice price includes this but you are going to need boxing gloves to try and get into that money.

Just tell the dealer like logical said, I'm paying invoice and that's it, nothing more but surely less

Good luck with the KR.

DaveMan

Old 12-03-2001, 02:15 AM
Re: how do i get invoice price?

Originally posted by SabinasHgo
im thinking in ordering a 02 supercab KR and the retail price its 29.000 + options tx etc. and the invoice price its 25.000 +
i ask this because right now theres a screw(lariat) on the lot for about 27,200 5.4, moonroof, leather, rear sliding window, bed extender. etc, they told that i could get this truck with 0 down
but the payments are like 595(plus insurance) and right now i dont know if i can handle the payments (cause we're still paying the expy 588 month) so i tought i could wait and sell my other 3 cars and get the income tax return check and put some down on a 02 supercabKR .
ok to make this shorter im trying to pay less than retail.
im thinking in waiting about 3 months before ordering
my advice, go to kbb.com and build the exact truck you want. they'll display invoice and retail pricing. i printed this info out and went to the dealership to order my truck. they checked the numbers from kbb.com and they were within about 50 dollars of what the dealer came up with. i had a trade-in which muddied my purchase abit, but from what i could figure, i got a good deal, and knowing invoice pricing vs retail was a big help...

Old 12-03-2001, 12:40 PM
Thumbs up thanks alot

thanks for your reply guys, hopefully i will become a KR owner soon..

Old 12-04-2001, 01:22 AM
Another option is to purchase your new ride on the x-plan by joining the experimental aircraft association www.eaa.com . Costs $40 to join.
Nice phony pic of the KR regular cab.
I hear that Ford is bringing back the Pinto in a King Ranch version. Stay tuned....
Dave

Old 12-05-2001, 11:19 AM
eaa

actually its www.eaa.org
heres something that i found

What is EAA's Partner Recognition Program?
EAA 's Partner Recognition Program is a special savings opportunity developed exclusively for EAA members. It offers you the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at EAA Member pricing. Vehicle prices are predetermined before you arrive at the dealership!

Who is eligible to participate in EAA's Partner Recognition Program?
Beginning December 1, 2001, a significant change in the plan goes into effect that rewards loyal and sustaining membership of EAA. Only individuals who have been EAA members for one full year or more will be eligible for the plan. Those who joined on or before November 30, 2001, will be grandfathered into the program, making them eligible to participate in the program.

Quick Reply: how do i get invoice price?