King Ranch

George W. Bush’s pickup — King Ranch edition, of course — to be auctioned off to bene

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2012, 05:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lenticular
So in other words...as I've ascertained from reading your comments over the years you get perverse satisfaction from "Winding people up".
Just people who seem particularly full of themselves.

Well as it's Christmas Day I'll just say "Go To Hell !!"

GTH for future reference when you see it against any of your pathetic posts.

Well, I guess I can retort with GFY. And since it's Christmas, I hope you get some enjoyment from it.

Old 12-26-2012, 07:56 AM
[QUOTE=Odin's Wrath;4935278]Just people who seem particularly full of themselves.

Pot, Kettle, Black, comes to mind.

PS I won't be responding to any more of your posts.....reminding you that it was you who started trading insults...

I will continue to look at and respond to genuine KR posters...you know...the one's who have a life.

Last edited by Lenticular; 12-26-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:32 PM
I'm not going to give you the pleasure of even looking back at this thread.

PS I won't be responding to any more of your posts...

I see you're a man of integrity and honesty, though not really greedy.

I'm done .

Have a great day, Lenny. And I mean that... Really.

Last edited by Odin's Wrath; 12-26-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by Odin's Wrath
I see you're a man of integrity and honesty, though not really greedy.

I'm done .

Have a great day, Lenny. And I mean that... Really.
I didn't say I wouldn't look back at all, though said I wouldn't respond.

HOWEVER, as you said what you did I'll end by wishing you and yours a
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

(Normal service has been resumed)

Old 12-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Somebody(s) on their period it seems

Old 12-27-2012, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by IR0NS1N
Somebody(s) on their period it seems
If this is the best you can come up with then please go away and stay away.

Old 12-27-2012, 07:44 PM
I wish I had never started this thread......

Old 04-06-2013, 08:24 PM
So I watched this auction today on television but it was in a bar with no accompanying audio so I was confused as to why a seemingly stock 2009 KR would sell for $350,000!!! I could see that a general gave a pep talk of some sort and so assumed charity was involved. Still seemed a stretch to sell at that price. One gent next to me speculated that it must have at least 250,000 in hard cash sitting in the bed.

I see that Lenny is still being allowed to run amok here. His nonsense is precisely why I left regular participation in this forum. But I figured I'd find my answer here - and I did - along with a good chuckle at a very cantankerous and nonsensical old fool...

(Oh, and for anyone here who cares, I still have my '05 KR, it is still my primary (only, actually) ride, and I just recently crossed 40k miles. It has a few blemishes here and there, all very minor, and a lot of folks still think the truck is brand new!)

Last edited by svermill; 04-06-2013 at 08:30 PM.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by svermill
So I watched this auction today on television but it was in a bar with no accompanying audio so I was confused as to why a seemingly stock 2009 KR would sell for $350,000!!! I could see that a general gave a pep talk of some sort and so assumed charity was involved. Still seemed a stretch to sell at that price. One gent next to me speculated that it must have at least 250,000 in hard cash sitting in the bed.

I see that Lenny is still being allowed to run amok here. His nonsense is precisely why I left regular participation in this forum. But I figured I'd find my answer here - and I did - along with a good chuckle at a very cantankerous and nonsensical old fool...

(Oh, and for anyone here who cares, I still have my '05 KR, it is still my primary (only, actually) ride, and I just recently crossed 40k miles. It has a few blemishes here and there, all very minor, and a lot of folks still think the truck is brand new!)
Hey !
Glad you are back.
I've missed you so much!

(PS That's sarcasm by the way)

(PPS No we don't care...not any more anyway)

This forum has gone to the wall....and posters who did have a sense of humour (English spelling...on purpose!), have drifted away leaving no one capable of retorts worth reading.

Run amok ?

You must lead a very sheltered life....Go to the Rolls Royce website and see what I can manage.
(I only have the Bentley now, the Aston has gone)

And any old timers (Though I think they have left through total boredom at the quality of posts), will know that's not a joke.

Hey Ho said Anthony Rolly ! (Google it )

Old 04-15-2013, 12:28 AM

(PPS No we don't care...not any more anyway)
We? WE??

Exactly how many people besides yourself do you suppose you speak for at this point Lenny? Here's a clue: ZERO.

This forum has gone to the wall....and posters who did have a sense of humour (English spelling...on purpose!), have drifted away leaving no one capable of retorts worth reading.
And why, exactly, do you suppose that is, good sir? And are you trying to insinuate that your original remark was humour? The original post in this thread was about the charitable acts of at least two people. W for donating the truck to begin with and then the gent that ponied up a quarter of a million dollars for, as I recall, the Wounded Warrior charity.

And then here you come with your nonsense about the rich getting richer or something?? Fool. You are an old nonsense fool. You speak for no one.

Go to the Rolls Royce website and see what I can manage.
(I only have the Bentley now, the Aston has gone)
WTF? Is this some kind of brag about your wealth? Wow, guess the rich are *still* just getting richer, eh there old fool?

And any old timers (Though I think they have left through total boredom at the quality of posts), will know that's not a joke.
Well, quite naturally, once the bar has been set THIS high:

Just a great pity that those that don't need the money make even more money.

You can go to hell...and if Brad or anyone else who I once considered a friend on these forums think I have over stepped the mark....then I plain don't care anymore.

Well as it's Christmas Day I'll just say "Go To Hell !!"

GTH for future reference when you see it against any of your pathetic posts.
...it's hard to imagine how any of the rest of us could have anything intelligent to say.

Stupid old fool.

Old 04-15-2013, 02:50 AM
Originally Posted by svermill
We? WE??

Exactly how many people besides yourself do you suppose you speak for at this point Lenny? Here's a clue: ZERO.

And why, exactly, do you suppose that is, good sir? And are you trying to insinuate that your original remark was humour? The original post in this thread was about the charitable acts of at least two people. W for donating the truck to begin with and then the gent that ponied up a quarter of a million dollars for, as I recall, the Wounded Warrior charity.

And then here you come with your nonsense about the rich getting richer or something?? Fool. You are an old nonsense fool. You speak for no one.

WTF? Is this some kind of brag about your wealth? Wow, guess the rich are *still* just getting richer, eh there old fool?

Well, quite naturally, once the bar has been set THIS high:

...it's hard to imagine how any of the rest of us could have anything intelligent to say.

Stupid old fool.
Whatever !!

Am I bovvered ?

(British Humour...you wouldn't understand )

PS At least I didn't lower myself to infantile name calling.

Last edited by Lenticular; 04-15-2013 at 04:34 AM.

Quick Reply: George W. Bush’s pickup — King Ranch edition, of course — to be auctioned off to bene