King Ranch

Hey all KR truck owners...

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey all KR truck owners...

I used to be on this site on a regular basis. I owned a 2003 KR Supercrew and loved it. But dummy me, I traded it in on a 2005 Excursion because I wanted something a little bigger to pull my travel trailer. I liked the Excursion a lot, but after a few months of ownership I found myself missing my truck everyday. Well I'm back to the forums now and am happy to say the proud owner of a truck again. Yeah me! Although it's not a KR, it is a 2010 F150 Lariat Supercrew loaded up pretty well. I'm happy to see that the KR group is still proud and posting on here as they always did. I still have two of the original KROC polo's and I think one of the KROC stickers too, although I'm not sure where that is. It's good to be back guys. I see Rockpick and Lenny are still here too. Hope all is well guys. I have to say these new F150's are extremely nice. And it pulls my trailer just fine too! Good to be back in a truck, no more SUV's for me. I'll save those for the wife. Oh yeah, if anybody bought a used '03 KR Screw in Lomira, WI, Wedgewood Blue, it could be my old one. Hope you like it as much as I did.

Last edited by IL6fan; 04-14-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by IL6fan
Oh yeah, if anybody bought a used '03 KR Screw in Lomira, WI, Wedgewood Blue, it could be my old one.
Imposter! Wedgewood Blue?????? The gall!!! It was Charcoal Blue! Best color they ever made for the KR!

Still have my 2002 Charcoal Blue KR - 68K on it after all these years... (sits in the driveway most of the time nowadays) Will be 9 years old this Oct....

Old 04-15-2010, 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by IL6fan
I used to be on this site on a regular basis. I owned a 2003 KR Supercrew and loved it. But dummy me, I traded it in on a 2005 Excursion because I wanted something a little bigger to pull my travel trailer. I liked the Excursion a lot, but after a few months of ownership I found myself missing my truck everyday. Well I'm back to the forums now and am happy to say the proud owner of a truck again. Yeah me! Although it's not a KR, it is a 2010 F150 Lariat Supercrew loaded up pretty well. I'm happy to see that the KR group is still proud and posting on here as they always did. I still have two of the original KROC polo's and I think one of the KROC stickers too, although I'm not sure where that is. It's good to be back guys. I see Rockpick and Lenny are still here too. Hope all is well guys. I have to say these new F150's are extremely nice. And it pulls my trailer just fine too! Good to be back in a truck, no more SUV's for me. I'll save those for the wife. Oh yeah, if anybody bought a used '03 KR Screw in Lomira, WI, Wedgewood Blue, it could be my old one. Hope you like it as much as I did.
Welcome back !

Don't worry about not having a KR (Sad though that is ! ).
After all some around here don't even have an F 150 !!!

Quick Reply: Hey all KR truck owners...