King Ranch

Have a question.

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Have a question.

Ok, so as some of you might know, Denver and the surrounding areas got a bunch of snow this weekend, like upwards of three feet in the foot hills. As I'm driving around, and there is a significant amount of snow on the roads, I see a 350 crewcab, long bed dually, King Ranch out plowing snow.

Now I know that a lot people buy there trucks to work and what have you, but plowing is rough on a truck, who buys a $50,000 dollar truck to go plow snow it?

Is there anyone here who workes there King Ranch, and who can elaborate a little?

Old 04-21-2009, 10:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A F-350 is made to work and plowing snow is just part of what owners use them for. The guy you saw with the KR F-350 was just doing it in style!

Old 04-21-2009, 12:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back a few years, the gov't gave some tax break to small business owners with regards to vehicles used for that business. Alot of people went out and bought Cadillac Escalades and other high end vehicles, including KR's, to take advantage of that. I've seen many KR's being used by contractors, construction guys etc., that looked like holy crap. They will probably drive them till they fall apart, then go get something else with the next great tax incentive???

A truck is a truck, and only recently has it become something other than that, (a means of daily transportation and "success").

Quick Reply: Have a question.