King Ranch

2008 F250 KR Chapparel Leather Care

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2008 F250 KR Chapparel Leather Care

My 08 F250 KR is on order with the new Chapparel Leather replacing my 2005 KR.

Question: Is the Chapparel Leather still considered an analine leather that needs to be conditioned the same way the Castrano was? I used a combination of the KR Leather Conditioner and mostly the Lexol CONDITIONER only on my 2005 with general good results until the 3rd year when the leather started drying out with greater frequency requiring more maintenance.

What is everyone using on the 2008 KR Chapparel Leather?

Mods: Please consolidate this post if needed. I did not see references in the large KR Leather care post related to Chapparel KR leather, so I posted separately.

Thanks guys.

Old 02-05-2008, 01:09 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Good question...

The chap. leather is analine, to my knowledge.

This might be a great question for Rose down at the KR Saddle Shop. Give her a call and mention that you're a part of the IKRFTOC on f150online.com. I think she'd be more than happy to discuss it with you.

After you're done talking with her -- she's really a great lady (tell her Brad from the owners club says hello!) -- post your information back here!

Old 02-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please post what you discover. My 08 KR is currently sitting on the dealers lot waiting for me to pick it up at the end of the month when my current lease ends.

Quick Reply: 2008 F250 KR Chapparel Leather Care