King Ranch

Any other king ranch superduty members?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 10:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes they said thats what it was at first so they removed them and broke one doing it ! did not help wind noise the same with or without thanks for the help with the picture

Old 09-14-2006, 10:41 PM
Ranch-It-Out, would you by chance be the same person that makes the various leather add-ons for the King Ranch trucks sold on eBay?

Old 09-15-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by plunds01
Ranch-It-Out, would you by chance be the same person that makes the various leather add-ons for the King Ranch trucks sold on eBay?
Yes Thats me

Old 09-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ranch-it-Out
yes they said thats what it was at first so they removed them and broke one doing it ! did not help wind noise the same with or without thanks for the help with the picture

I know this is going to sound crazy, but is all of the weather strip and door seals in place?

You may also want to check the wiper cowl to make sure its fastened down good and make sure the windshield is sealed to the body good.

I am sure you have done all of this before, but just some suggestions. Good luck.

Old 09-15-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by 04 RED LARIAT
I know this is going to sound crazy, but is all of the weather strip and door seals in place?

You may also want to check the wiper cowl to make sure its fastened down good and make sure the windshield is sealed to the body good.

I am sure you have done all of this before, but just some suggestions. Good luck.
I will take it back to the dealer monday and leave it until they fix it right I know its not normal I have had f350 and two other f250 in the past and never had wind noise like this my truck is under warranty I think the dealer thinks that i am too picky but I know its not right ... I think they will have to replace the seals again because the doors are too tight and the seals are flat now the doors also need to be ajusted you have to almost slam them and my kids have to reshut them all the time

Old 09-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Ranch-it-Out
Yes Thats me
Hi Ed. Good to see you. Best of luck getting your seals taken care of...

Old 09-16-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by RockPick
Hi Ed. Good to see you. Best of luck getting your seals taken care of...
Nice to see you too little burned out on the hobbie thing I do anyway I was woundering if the 20% deal was good at the saddle shop and if so how do I get it ? Last time I was at the KR saddle shop I seen a few items I would like to have they had some copenhagen lids with the running W on them sterling of corse they are not in the catalog I read one of your threads about the 20% off it may be only on the conditioner sorry if this is in the wrong area
Thanks again Eddie

Quick Reply: Any other king ranch superduty members?