King Ranch

2005 King Ranch Pricing Now Available!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2004, 05:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just noticed the 18" wheels. That is interesting. I wonder if they are going more low profile with them?

Daveman, check your email.

BTW, I just got back from my first road trip in the KR, a grand total of 2500 miles in five days. I drove to southern Missouri and back through Hurricane Frances no less. Kind of a long Labor Day weekend. Now to wait on Ivan.

Old 09-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by dufunnel
Now to wait on Ivan.
Good luck to you folks down there... Ivan looks rough.

How'd the truck do? Any issues?

Old 09-11-2004, 07:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dufunnel,

I got your email but it was after I returned from Orlando. I will be coming back in the middle of October or the second week in November to pick up another machine. If we keep trying, we will get to meet and drink up some of RockPick's beer money that he has set aside for just such occasions. I'll catch you later on man...

Hey RockPick, there is one more use for the HomeLink, you can program it to shut off the engine of another nearby truck or car. I do it at traffic lights to Chevy and Dodge owners on occasion. I send a wrecker service over immediately to get them out of a jam. I own stock in the wrecker service, hehehe. J/K

~DM~

Old 09-11-2004, 08:51 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by DAVEMAN
Hey RockPick, there is one more use for the HomeLink, you can program it to shut off the engine of another nearby truck or car. I do it at traffic lights to Chevy and Dodge owners on occasion. I send a wrecker service over immediately to get them out of a jam. I own stock in the wrecker service, hehehe. J/K
Wouldn't that be clever....

Quick Reply: 2005 King Ranch Pricing Now Available!