King Ranch

Hey, I saw someone from here today!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2003, 10:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Hey, I saw someone from here today!

Hey dufunnel, were you out on the west side of town today? It was in the Winter Garden/Ocoee area. I believe turning from 50 onto cr535 to be exact. Anyway, you're the only person I know that has a KR the looks like that. If it wasn't you someone has copied your truck

I woulda turned around and yelled obsceneties at ya but I had to go to the dentist to have some more root canal work done. I am now officially immune to that crap they shoot into your mouth when stuff like that needs to be done. I took it like a man though.......

Ok, so I about ripped the handles off the stinkin chair, but hey, I got to see your truck in person.

Old 02-28-2003, 01:26 PM
So, dufunnel, you never told me weather that was you or not.

Old 02-28-2003, 03:21 PM
Hmm, I can't think of where I was on Tuesday. I am out there once in awhile, but I don't believe I was out there on Tuesday. I mostly stick to the east side of town. If it were me, you would not be able to miss my 23" wheels. Did you notice that?

Old 02-28-2003, 05:02 PM
Well, it was fast, I was going the other direction (toward Orlando)

What I saw was a Charcoal Blue KR that was a pretty level 2WD. It had the same cover that you have and some type of shiny after market wheels but I can't testify as to the size.

Anyway, it was Tuesday morning about 9am. If it wasn't yours it was a nice looking (and clean) truck. *sparkle* *sparkle*

Old 03-03-2003, 04:46 PM
Nope, not me at 9am. I was at work on the East side of town by then. Hard to believe there is another similar looking truck around town though.

Old 03-03-2003, 06:15 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by dufunnel
...Hard to believe there is another similar looking truck around town though.
Don't worry man... I took it easy on her and even parked it back in the same spot. Even you didn't notice it was gone!

RP

Old 03-04-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by RockPick
Don't worry man... I took it easy on her and even parked it back in the same spot. Even you didn't notice it was gone!

RP
Hehe...Cute

So I guess its all right for one King Ranch driver to take anothers out, BUT I guess it would be COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE if I were to do something like that see as how I only own and Ext. Cab XLT

Quick Reply: Hey, I saw someone from here today!