Quick n Easy Mod! LED's in the A/C vents!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 04:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MGDfan
^^^ That is what's known as a non-sequitur.

And - this is what's known as a public forum, so I'm hereby exercising my right to 'bother':

Nothing personal, but - This mod is Ghey.

Just because you can, does not mean you should. Leds are... well, just Leds. Just because this invention predated most of you, is no reason to go all gaga over them and stick 'em in every orifice you can find.

They are not cool.
They are not new.
They are j u s t L E D S.

Gotta love Haters

MGD

Ahhhh.... the debbil made me do it !!! 6666
Way to excercise ur rights, however u have contributed nothing to this article but ur worthless opinion. Obviously some people found it interesting that somebody did a mod outside of the norm, though it may be useless, and purely for looks. If u want to think about it that way, alot of mods on this site are worthless because they are purely for looks. Regardless, bring something to table bro, because opinions on a forum where people are searching for tech and mods are usless

Old 02-05-2011, 04:31 AM

Thanks for the props, if u need any info pm me and i'll help u out as best i can.

Old 02-19-2011, 10:24 AM
This is a pretty cool idea...i might try it out soon.

Old 02-21-2011, 09:42 AM
Well more then a year after my last response, I've gone stupid with LEDs. Here's the list of where I have put led blubs or strips at in my truck

Ac vents (of course)
floor panel
cupholders
inside glove and center console
inside map lights
7 blubs sticking outside my overhead panel pointing down to driver passenger seats, backseat and top of the dashboard power connected to dome light
over the back seats
led strip under truck and inside wheel wells
inside headlights and backup taillight (always on)(makes finding truck in a parking lot so much easier)
3rd brack light
2x white led strips in bed
5x blubs 4x hi temp led strip in the engine compartment
Inside door speakers

I think that's it. All the lights except the headlight and taillight and domelights leds turn on with turn of the key and I put over ride swithes to turn off certain locations. Also with the turn of the key turns on my radar detector, gps and, edge evolution programmer which of course is set to green haha

if u have any questions let me know. And no it does not effect my driveing. Oh and I forgot. I also have all LEDs on the music interface module so I hit a switch and they all pulse and strobe to the music.

Quick Reply: Quick n Easy Mod! LED's in the A/C vents!