Marathon Seat Covers (Superhides)

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 11:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Marathon Seat Covers (Superhides)

I just installed Superhides seat covers (RealTree hardwood) on my 06 screw, and I'm ridiculously happy with them. They even make a center console cover to tie the interior together. For anyone looking for a tough seat cover that fits GREAT, go with marathonseatcovers.com ....they know their stuff. Just thought I'd post this up in case anyone was looking for covers, and just to do a little bit of bragging lol

Oh, and installed the 2" AS leveling kit last night....took me about five hours and a six pack of beer, but it's done. Went and got it aligned today. Couldn't be happier with how the truck is coming along

Old 03-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Post up some pics of those seat covers. I've been looking for something to protect my leather seats during the hunting season. I looked at the Marathons before but seemed kind of pricey, maybe it's one of those you get what you pay for deals. Are they hard to put on and off, I would only need to have them on for about five months.

Old 03-06-2009, 08:27 PM
im curious to see them too. do they fit as well as the wet okole covers? i was looking at the site & i like how they have them for the seats with the arm rests.

Old 03-07-2009, 09:06 AM
I hear marathon are some of the best covers out there. I've been looking at a set from them for awhile. Just waiting to see if I change out seats before I buy them.

Old 03-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by Dog'em
Post up some pics of those seat covers. I've been looking for something to protect my leather seats during the hunting season. I looked at the Marathons before but seemed kind of pricey, maybe it's one of those you get what you pay for deals. Are they hard to put on and off, I would only need to have them on for about five months.
I think the material they use is part of that expense...I mean I don't care if my seats are soft or not, I just want them protected, and that cordura is like friggin' canvas lol. But the way they're tapered and made to fit is pretty impressive. Even sitting in the back seat, the front seats look great from the back. They've got those pouches on the back like your factory seats do, too. And I had them put a pistol pouch under the knees on the driver's side seat cover. Yeah they're really easy to take on and off. It's all attached by velcro, but it's ALOT of velcro surface area so they're really secure, and when all is said and done you can't see any straps or velcro anywhere.

Originally Posted by ebxgsxr
im curious to see them too. do they fit as well as the wet okole covers? i was looking at the site & i like how they have them for the seats with the arm rests.
I haven't seen okoles, but I've heard good things about them too. I mean you can still tell it's a seat cover, but they're great looking seat covers. It's kind of like putting a really classy well-made slip cover on your couch, if that makes any sense. Like yeah, people know it's not the original, but it still looks awesome. I'll post up some pics as soon as I can.

Quick Reply: Marathon Seat Covers (Superhides)