Power Seat Conversion

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Power Seat Conversion

sorry if this has been covered before, but i did a thread search, and couldn't find what i was looking for... what would be necessary to do to convert both seats to power seats in an 03 xlt? I am aware that some xlt's came stock with a power driver's, but mine did not... In any case, I want to convert the front passengers seat as well... is this possible to do by just buying the parts, tearing the seats apart, and putting them in, or do i have to find two new seats? I also do not mind drilling holes into the cab floor in order to accomodate two power seat tracks if that is required? In any case, can anyone point me in the right direction as far as parts go? I am aware that if I need new seats, I will have to look at expy's and nav's for the pass, and if it helps, i have the cloth graphite (gray) interior. Also, I noticed there are harnesses and plugs on the bottoms of my nonpower seats, what are those there for?

Old 12-09-2007, 10:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
anyone have the foggiest idea?

Old 12-10-2007, 02:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not sure about 03, but I switched my 07 manuals with some 04 power seats, only did the driver seat and all the holes matched up and the plugs already existed just weren't used. I would assume as long as you got the seats from the correct year range, there would be no problems.

Quick Reply: Power Seat Conversion